Chapter 25

3 rd P.O.V

The demon returns to the house tried and about to leave.

"Get ready to take care of Luna. I need to sleep." D Rick nodded and brought the demon to a medical room in Luna's house. The demon lays down on the bed and closes it's eyes. Luna's body turns normal and they are able to see the gunshot in both her stomach and shoulder. Rick and Andrea get to work to keep Luna alive.

Time skip after a 3 weeks

3 rd P.O.V

Luna slowly open her eyes to the medical room in her house. She sighs remembering what happen. Her dad is dead and so is Jay. Luna slowly sits up to see tubes connected with her and machines.

"Ah I see you're awake." Luna turned her head to the door to see Andrea.

"Why a-are you here." Luna chokes out, she moved her hand to her throat knowing it's dry and harsh. Andrea hands Luna some water, and Luna gulp it down.

"I'm here because of Lilith, your mother." Luna gives Andrea a glance, as she talks "you see I'm Lilith's half sister, no need to get into details, but just know I know about Shadow Fang. Anyway I'm glad to see you okay. But Luna you need to stop fighting with the demon and let it take control when it needs to okay. Oh and you been out for three weeks."

"Wait, Mrs. Andrea why did you keep this a secret from me and why didn't you help save my mom" Luna asked holding back her anger and tears. Andrea sighed and turn to the door, walking towards it.

"That will stay a secret, but don't worry you still have to read your mother's book. I'll get Rick so he can treat your wounds." She spoke leaving the room for Luna to think. Luna look to the night stand to see her mother's book, she picks it up and looks at its cover.

"Mother's book huh." Luna spoke. The door creaks open making Luna put down the book back. Rick enters the room to see Luna staring at him.

"Don't you dare call me nicknames." Luna said, now looking away from her Uncle.

"Why not, don't be like that LuLu. Anyway by you injuries you will be staying in that bed for a month, don't worry your friends will give you your work." Luna sighed at what was the last thing Rick said. Rick chuckle at Luna's face.

"Oh and Luna I'm moving in with Sky and Astrid."

"Wait what?!?! But me and Luc live here"

"I know, but it will help with you know, you know being the new godfather." Luna looked down and stayed quiet.

"Oh I see, then why not ask if all my friends can stay her then so it would be easy to get in touch with them." Luna spoke. Rick smiled then nodded.

"Good thing you said that because I told them already, so no matter what you said it would have been still yes." Rick said

"I hate you."

"No you don't. Anyway we will take down light fang one day."

"Yes we will cause I'll be the one doing it." Luna said looking out the window. 'Soon they will pay for what they did. And I can't wait.'

"Now let me treat your wounds" Rick said getting Luna to look at him and stare in shock.

"WHAT NO GET ASTRID OR LUC NOT YOU!!!!" Luna yelled throwing a box of tissues at RIck as Rick just laughs.

End of book 1

a/n okay that is the end of book one, Oh I'm moving the characters descriptions at the end of the book.