chapter eleven

--------------------------------------

Waring short chapter

--------------------------------------

Dan P.O.V

"Fine I'll tell you but first, Dan do you know who I am I´m Lucinda, your sister.” she said.

"No NO NO!!! SHE DIED I HEARD HER SCREAM!" I yelled

“Dan calm down.” Luna said trying to calm me down. How can I be calm my dead sister somehow come back.

“No! She has to be lying! My sister died! LUNA SHE DIED!!!!” I screamed. Luna and Astrid gave me a worried look. I know she died her scream sounded painful and quick there was silence I know she died I just know it.

“Dan I didn't die. They knocked me out and trained me to work for them. I'm still alive. Dan it's me Luc.” SHE said.

“No you can't be I know they wouldn't keep you alive. They tried to kill me. And if you ar-” “Big brother Dan it's me I'm little Luc Luc. I know you know that it's really me. Cause I know your real name it's Danny. But you call yourself Dan cause you like it better.” tears form into her eyes. It is her. I look shock. She who I thought was dead is now back. No I'm still right my sister is still dead.

“Dan are you alright?” Astrid asked me putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah. She’s not lying…..But”

“But wait Dan it's me why say but”

“I don't have a sister anymore specially if they work for Light Fang. So I don't know you. All I know is that you work for Light Fang and your name is Lucinda.” I said walking out of the door I heard Luna say “talk to her and get info I'm going to talk to Dan.”  I sighed.

CHANGE OF AREA NOW IN HOSPITAL WITH JAY LILY AND SARAH.

LILY’S 3rd P.O.V

Why? why would anyone hurt Jay? No it wasn't like that. I look at Jay in his hospital bed hook up to tubes and other machines. I'm with Sarah.

“Lily are you okay?” Sarah asked looking at me.

“I'm fine….it's just I really like him and now my child hood friend who I have a crush on is now fighting a battle between life and death.” I said looking out the window. I heard a sigh.

“Lily I hope you don't blame yourself.” Sarah spoke. Oh I don't blame me or Jay I blame Luna. She the one they tried to shoot not Jay, her. It's her fault Jay my crush is in here. But I won't hate her. Yes she can be annoying and have a mask on, but it's not completely her fault. I sigh now looking at Jay. A small smile showed on my face.

“Get well soon Jay” I whispered.

-----------------------------------

End of chapter Eleven.

-------------------------------------

<a/n> sorry for a long wait and a short chapter but I had the flu and was just sick and having to do makeup work and many test. I have notice that I have been doing many cliffhanger and I'm not that sorry, but I will try to stop the cliffhangers. Also thank you guys for reading this story. I just hope you guys and girls or my wolves have a wonderful and great day TheLunarMoonwolf is done BYE~ <a/n>