chapter ten: the girl

<a/n> some gore <a/n>
~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V

It’s friday of the week meaning that the project is due. As the six enter the last class they have, Lily a little nervous cause she is showing her art to the whole class. Luna is still mad at Astrid, but they somewhat worked it out. The teacher called out groups to present their project. Sadly the six were last.  

“Okay the last group is Luna, Dan, Sarah, Lily, Jay, and Astrid.” the teacher called out. The six stand up and walked up to the class.

“Okay are project was about Greek Mythology. “

Timeskip to after class. I'm to lazy to actually write anything about greek mythology. So yeah…..  

The bell rang signaling that class is over. As the class cleans out only the six is left cause, Luna got cleaning duty. They help Luna with cleaning.

“So what should we do~” Jay playfully says.

“We can go over my place cause I finish making a cake yesterday.” Astrid said, helping Luna stack up the chairs.

“Really!! I love cake what kind is it?” Lily ask excited.  

“Hmmm. A chocolate strawberry cake with vanilla icing, that has chocolate drizzle and has strawberries on top.” Astrid said looking at the drooling Lily.

“That sounds really good. No matter what I’m getting a piece.” Luna and Sarah said in unison. Sarah and Luna looked at each then laughed a little.

“Well I guess we're going to your house Astrid.” Dan said with a sigh.  As Luna locked up the classroom and put the key back they are off.

“Uhh Astrid where is your car?” Jay asked.

“At the car shop….kinda broke it.” Astrid said rubbing the back of her neck.

“Really Astrid.” Luna sighed.

“Yeah.” Astrid replied, “at least it isn’t that long of a walk.”

“True.” Sarah agreeing with Astrid. As they continue to walk and talk they didn’t notice the person watching them.

??? P.O.V

¨I have sight on the daughter.” I said to my friend over the bluetooth.

¨good now kill her, that's what the boss says.” He told me. As I look at them threw my sniper I see someone that looks familiar. The white hair, black eyes, black cat ears and tail. No it can be He died in the fire. Oh well I see my target open. I need this or the boss is gotta hurt me. I aimed my sniper at the girl with white wolf ears. My finger on the trigger. I pull the trigger.

“BOOM!”  I looked at the group.

“F*ck!”

Luna P.O.V

As we walk I felt like we were being watch. I tried not to notice but it felt odd. I notice Dan has notice as well. I see him looking around.

“Hey guys does anyone feel like we are being watch.” I said.

“I feel it too, but we are in public it might be someone admiring you Luna or maybe it’s a stalker. Who ever knows.” Sarah said, which made me blush a little. Someone like me yeah right.

“They would be dead if they are stalking Luna or any of us.” Both Astrid and Dan said in perfect unison. Sarah giggled at them. I feel it again. Am I being paranoid or is someone watching us. Ugh get that out of my head we are going to eat cake. Jay was hopping around happy. I he walked right beside me I turn to see hi-