chapter 16

???? P.O.V

She failed. My own child failed. Just like her brother. I should a trained her myself and not the low life here. I should have not stayed in the f*cking shadows. I tried to keep her in the light but she fail just like her mother and brother. Her mother not excepting the light, so she had to die in the dark. And her brother oh how it hurts to think about him. Being saved by them then joining them. That stupid girl changed him and bought him to the dark unforgiving shadows. Now his sister too we work hard on her to what a waste. Now we have to get rid of her.

“Hey Dracul what should we do?” my  Boss asked. I smirk and repealed with “where can always send out him,” my boss sighs.

“Might as well. So do you want him to kill your daughter?”

“No bring her here same with her brother I want to kill them myself.” I start laughing after what a said.

“Anything for my right hand man.”

They well finally join you my forgotten love and they shall die in the most gruesome way possible.

3rd P.O.V at school with the gang...it's lunch time

“Man I can't wait to see Jay’s face when he gets back. You guys and freaking legends. How did you guys beat Acantha and Abaddon?” Lily asked her friends.

“Why didn't this get mentioned earlier?” Sarah question Lily.

“Well I didn't think I should have brought it up when we were in the hospital. It would have been awkward to asked.” Lily said.

“It was….how do I put it...it was just a fight I guess.” Luna put it. Lily frowned at the wolf hybrid answer.

“Yeah right it was Acantha being a bully again and you put her in her place.” Astrid said slinging an arm around Luna’s shoulders.

“That is so cool! Acantha and Abaddon are the biggest bullies here, putting them in there place. I always wanted to punch her in her face so badly to bad I wasn't there.” Lily said.

“I can’t believe it happened when I went to the restroom. Like come on that’s not fair.” Sarah whined.

“Well if you ever get in a fight then call Luna, cause she will put them in their place.” Dan said.

“Please don’t” Luna said removing Astrid arms.

“Why not?” Lily asked tilting her head. Luna looked at her with dull eyes.

“Because I don’t want to faint again and wake up in a hospital. It’s not my cup of tea to be honest.”  Luna said then walked off.

“What’s her problem?” Dan, Lily, and Sarah asked in unison. Lucinda looked when walked off to.

“It’s because it’s time for third block.” Lucinda said as the bell rang saying that lunch is over get back to class. They all got up and left the lunchroom.

<a/n> I know it's short but something, anyway school has started so now I can use a computer to type yeah….so this chapter is just to see a new bigger threat...anyway I hope you guys enjoy you day and this chapter TheLunarMoonWolf is done BYE!