Chapter 2: The Day After

<a/n> yeah Chapter two ^.^ <a/n>  

<(friend) a/n> can’t wait to see what happens <(friend) a/n>

<a/n> also warning there is a little kiss sence. Also there will be cursing and stuff in later chapters. Last thing is that im surprised to update in 5 days i will try my best to updated but i do have a time date limit thing. So yeah <a/n>

---------------------------

Luna’s P.O.V.

    “So Miss. Knight had you known that the monkey boy’s plan before he did it?” The officer asked me, his name is Rick or at least what he tells me. After the four had left he began asking me questions.

“No sir, he just left the group.” I spoke, I need to stay calm and cool so no weakness.

“Okay Miss. Knight did you and your friends know he left the group?” He asked again.

“Yes, but we thought he just went to the bathroom.” I said.

“Okay, but Miss. Knight cause you took responsibility for your group you need to stay overnight.” He said. What I can’t stay over night, my dad will get worried and send-

“You can ask someone to pay you out for $100.” He spoke, which brought me out of my thoughts. Ask someone hmmm I could ask for my dad but ….. Yeah no I know who to call.

Time of the skip

Still Luna’s P.O.V

“Here's the money now let her out.” I know that voice it's my cousin.

“Okay. Miss Knight you may leave now.” Officer Rick said then opened the holding cell. I walk out of the cell.

“Thank you.” I told my cousin. She nods then leaves. I leave too, to my house.

Time skip. Now at luna’s house

“What happen and where have you been?” My dad questioned me once I enter the house. Gotta lie to him.

“School project took longer than I hoped for.” I lied, good thing I'm able to lie so easily.

“Okay.” My dad said.

“Oh by the way don't bother me tonight.” I told him. Then I walked up the stairs to my room. Now let's do that project.

Time SKIP. Now tomorrow at fourth block.

3rd P.O.V

Once the five enter fourth block all of them beside Luna getting nervous. Once class began the teacher said

“Okay class I was told that a group got into trouble yesterday. But I hope that they still got the project done.” Dan, Sarah, Lily, and Jay got worried that they would get an F. While Luna was calm as ever. Luna put her feet up on the desk.

“What the hell Luna. Are you not worried that you gonna fail.” Dan whisper-yelled, Luna didn't say anything just relax more.

“Luna, Dan is right you should be worried.” Lily whispered.

“Luna you should be worried the most. You're the smartest person in this class.” Sarah whispered yelled. Luna looked at them and shrugged.

“It's fine.” Luna said, the others looked in her at disbelief.

“You. You idiot do you not care if your group gets an F. Some leader you are.” Dan whisper-yelled.

“I agree with him.” Lily Jay and Sarah whisper in unison.