FASHION

MICHAELS POV
"What do you mean you have to leave" I shout at angel"this is bullshit we agreed you'd stop this. You said your job in February was your last job ever your not even going to be here for opening week of tour" I shout more. I don't get the fashion industry one bit"I know I'm sorry but my agency said I still have one contract remaining. Its with Gucci I can't get out of it til I do this show" angel told me. I'm so mad right now"I'll be back later I need to cool off" I say grabbing my jacket.

I head over to Luke and cates"aww that's horrible mikey" cates said"yeah it is" I sass. "Let's play some FIFA to keep your mind off it" she suggets"babe have you seen my" luke starts"never mind your wearing" he mutters walking away. "He's weird" I whisper"yeah he is" cates agrees we both laugh after FIFA I go back home."I'm sorry I yelled at you I understand it just makes me sad you won't be there opening night" I tell angel hugging her.

"Its okay I get it I'm bummed I won't be there either" she said I pull back so I can kiss her a bunch. "I love you angel I'm always going to love you no matter what" I rock her back and forth. "I'm always going to love you too"she says angel pulls away but I pull her back"mikey you okay" she mutters"yes I'm just not finished hugging you" I reply. Angel laughs"michael that might have been the cutest thing you've ever said" I smile at that. I let go of angel and put my arm around her instead"we should go out" I state.

"Alright where to" angel questions"I was thinking the arcade then to go get pizza" I reply"I'm gonna kick your ass at DDR today" she challenges. "Angel are you sure your not cold in that outfit baby" I ask angel"I'm fucking freezing but didn't wanna change" she says. I shake my head we play the car racing game first which I one then we played basketball which she won we tied at skee ball and now were playing DDR. "Michael they have amnesia and she looks so perfect" she teases"no I'm not playing my own song" I state.

"Why not you afraid I'll beat you at your own song" she taunts damn she knows how to push my bottons. " no I'm not afraid of anything she looks so perfect it is" I say angel just smiles at me. I belt out the lyrics horribly on purpose"michael you're butchering your own song" she laughs"so what. stop talking your distracting me"  I tell her annoyed I want to win so bad "I look so perfect standing there in your american apparel underwear and you know now that I'll go down on you" angel sings.

"Babe that was really clever and dirty I love you so much" I chuckle man I am so out of breath I need to excersise more. I end up winning that song thank fucking god too"one more song I pick and loser has to clean the bathrooms" she states"bring it on Clifford" I smirk. "I pick bootylicious by fergie" angel winks I'll bet this will be hard I thought the song starts lots of hip moving. I watch as angel goes down slow and comes back up hot damn she's so gorgeous shit michael you can't get distracted by her.

I concentrate harder Im starting to sweat angel spins around slowly while doing a body roll. I stare at her ugh why did I marry someone so hott the songs finished and I'm anxiously awaiting the results she won."fuck yeah you get the bathrooms" she gloats"I only lost because you were dancing so sexy" I say"flirting won't get you out of this" she shakes her head. "No" I pout"it will get you some kisses though" angel chuckles putting her lips on mine. I light touch grab her boob"michael no boob touches in public" she scolds I kiss her a few more times.

"Okay pizza time" she exclaims"yes pizzaaa" I cheer leading angel to the door"hey its the Clifford's I'll get you your usual table want the usual order too" our waiter troy greets us"you know it troy" I reply chuckling"do we come here too often. We know the whole staff and the whole staff knows our order" angel wonders"we probably my do but who cares. Its our favorite place" I tell her after we eat we go back home"I think its nap time" I yawn.

"Yeah that sounds good" she states "hey Clifford's" ash greets chipper coming in and sitting on the armchair. So much for that nap"ash why are you here" I ask"oh yeah um Lucy's mad at me" he replies giggling. "Why" angel questions"same thing she's always mad at me about for doing too much she's feeling helpless. She wants alone time with Carmen says I've been hogging her way too much again" ash laughs. "Ash are you sure there's not more and also are you guys like okay this is a reoccurring fight" angel replies concerned.

"Yeah lucy and I are fine shell get over it I know it is and I've tried so hard to change but I can't. " ash smiles something tells me there's more"ashton" I look at him"are you sure there's nothing more" I ask. "Okay I might also still be secretly mad at her for spilling everything about me. And maybe she's been getting on my nerves because I feel like she doesn't understand me and sometimes I'm afraid shell runaway again. But I wouldn't trade her for the world Lucy's my everything" ash vents.

"I'm sorry you feel this way maybe you should tell her everything you told us" angel says. "Can't do that shed get even more mad and wed fight I don't wanna fight with her" ash told us. "That's very nice of you but in the long run don't you think it'd be better because you'd understand each other more" I say. "I do think that but I don't to push her this is a fight for another time" he smiles and sighs. I feel so bad for Ashton him being so nurturing and caring is his greatest strength and biggest downfall.

"Let's watch a movie to keep your mind off it" I suggest"can we watch titanic no love actually that's the movie I watch when I'm like this" ash responds giggling. He's adorable he actually likes chick flicks I go get tissues well probably all need them at some point. "Thanks mikey you're the best" ash laughs"I know" I smirk angel hits me"hey what was that for" "don't be rude to ash. He's literally a ball of sunshine he doesn't deserve that in his life" angel scolds"awww angel that was so nice aw shucks" ash giggles an blushes.

"You're right I'm sorry ash I usually only bag on luke like that" I chuckle. "Its okay and don't we all I mean I love luke by gosh he sure is fun to tease and annoy. Oh my god I'm such a bad person for saying that I take it all back Luke's a wonderful person" ash says I laugh cause he's just so adorable. Angel cuddles against me I kiss her cheek a bunch I'd ask ash to join but he's not big on cuddles. Ash started crying 20 minutes in"they can't speak each others languages so they don't know how the other feels".

"Its okay ash just a movie" I chuckle he nods his head Ashton falls asleep about halfway through it I put a blanket over him"night night ash" I ruffle his hair. Angel and I also decide to nap I don't wake up until dinner time ash is in the kitchen fixing dinner while singing. Angels awake she's on twitter right now"ash you don't have to cook us dinner" I say"I know but I want too" he giggles."you're an angel sent from heaven" I call"thanks mikey" he says giggling more.

"What about me am I an angel sent from hevan" angel asks staring into my eyes"no you're a bitch sent from hell" I reply we both laugh" its true though" she says. "I'm only kidding you're an angel too" I kiss her forehead"dinners ready" ash calls. We get up and sit at the table I hear the door open and shut with an immediate sound of a baby's cry. "She won't fucking shut up she's been non stop crying for 30 minutes begging for you. I can't even calm my own child down I swear to god our next child better be a fucking mummas boy. I ain't going through this again" lucy shouts.

Shits going down aww poor carmen as soon as Carmen's in ash's arms she calms down Ashton sings I sent she lovely and by the end she's quit crying. I turn my attention to lucy there's a lot of frustration and jealousy in her eyes. "Daddy i wobe you" Carmen says"I love you too princess" ash kisses Carmen everywhere which makes them both laugh a lot. Ash gets lucy a plate I feel so awkward there's definitely a lot of unspoken tension and issues I hope they'll be okay.