Chapter 30

A couple of days had passed and I was finally aloud to go home. I walked down the hall way with Taylor and Jeremy. my body was aching from head to toe and i was in pain with every step I took.

We got to the elevator and went down to the ground floor. We headed out the hospital and there was hundreds of people and security had to hold them back. most of them were holding get well Hayley posters. I waved at them as I walked out and into the car.

The drive home was quick. I went inside and went straight to the couch and lay down.

" Someone's tired. " Jeremy said

" I'm not tired I'm just really sore " I replied

" Aw " he said as he sat on the other couch.

" I'll stay with you if you want " Taylor said

" Yeah i wanted to speak to you about that. the other night I invited you over to ask you if you wanted to move in with me so will you ? '' I said

" Of course i will " he replied.

" Yay '' I said excitedly

" Guys I'm gonna head I've left Rosie with my mom since Kats away out with her friends, ill see use later " Jeremy said before getting up and leaving. I turned the tv on and looked through the channels. I came across sponge bin and started watching it.

" Hayley " Taylor shouted from the kitchen

" Yeah " I shouted back

" Do you want anything to eat ''

" Nah I'm good ''

I lay for the next half an hour watching spongebob. I got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen where Taylor was. he was standing at the cooker. I wrapped my arms around him and lay my head on his back.

" How are you feeling babe ?" he asked

" I'm alright just really sore " I replied as I let go of him and then walked over and sat down at the table.

" I've made some soup it's there if you want any " he said as he turned around and looked at me

" Can I have a bowl please ? " I asked

" Sure " he said as he got a bowl out. he walked over to the table and places the bowl down and handed me a spoon.

I finished my soup and handed Taylor the bowl and he washed it.

" Do you want to cuddle on the couch and watch movies ? " I asked Taylor

" Yeah come one " he said as he elf his hand out. I took it and walked slowly into the living room. i walked over to the the shelf that had all my movies on it and picked pet semetary one of my favorites. I put it in and then lay down next to Taylor and began to watch it.

Half way through the movie I started to feel my eyes get heavy and I was soon asleep.

Authors note

Hey guys so this chapter isn't really interesting. I wanted to write apart tonight and obviously when people get out of hospital after being in a accident all they really do is lie about and sleep so yeah that's why this isn't that interesting. anyway enjoy and tell me what use think about this part :) enjoy