Chapter 37

A couple of days passed and guess what Chad was still on my mind. it was mostly the kiss and singing with him I kept thinking about. I tired to block him out of my mind but it didn't work he was still there.

I sat in the restaurant with Taylor, Jeremy, kat and Rosie. they where all having laugh and a joke whilst I fed Rosie.

I finished feeding Rosie and put her back in her push chair. she was smiling and blowing bubbles. I took her small hand in mine and played about with her. she had Jeremy's eyes and kats hair, she was a stunner and you just knew that when she grew up she was going to break a lot of guys hearts.

" I'm going to go use the rest room, I'll be back in 2 mins " I said and then got up and made my way to the toilets.

I done my business and then came out and washed my hands. kat came in just as I was about to dry my hands

" So are the feelings for chad away yet ?" She said

" Yes " I lied

" Are they really away ? " she question

" Yes they are " I said as I finished drying my hands

" You know Taylor's out there getting excited for the wedding. your lucky to have a guy like him. so treat him well " she said and then walked into a stall.

I walked out the toilets and headed back to the guys. Taylor was holding Rosie and playing with her. I just knew as soon i saw him with her that he was going to be a amazing dad. I sat down next to Taylor and lay my head on his shoulder.

" Use two will make a perfect family someday " Jeremy said

" I can't wait to make her my mrs York " Taylor said with a huge smile on his face. I hated what I did to him. he loves me so much and I repay him by kissing chad. my phone rang and I looked at the caller id. it was chad. talk of the devil.

" Guys I'll be back in two minuets " I said and then got up and walked out of restaurant
C

" Hey " I answered once I was outside

" Why did you kiss me ? '' He asked

I sighed " because I still love you " I replied

There was a few minuets silence until he said " what does this mean ? "

" Nothing " I said bluntly

" Does Taylor know ?" he asked

" Don't be stupid of course he doesn't " I half shouted

" Well if you don't tell him then I will. I'm fed up of this. yes I want you to be happy but if you still love me then there's a chance we can still be together "

" Chad please don't. I love him and the kiss meant nothing " I pleaded

" Sorry hayles. you've got until tomorrow morning to tell him if you don't then I will " he said and then hung up.

****

Later that night when Taylor was sleep. I got my suite case and packed most of my things. I lifted my case and carried it down stairs by the door. I went in to the kitchen and got a piece of paper and a pen. on the piece of later I wrote

Sorry

Only one word sorry. I didn't want to lose Taylor. I couldn't tell him that I kissed chad it would break his heart and I didn't want that. chad would tell him anyway and I didn't want to be there when he did. seeing Taylor heart broken would kill me. it's just better if I'm not here.

I walked into the living room and put the piece of paper on the coffee table. I took my engagement ring off and put it next to the note. I walked out to the hall and quietly opened the front door and brought my suite case out. I closed the door quietly and made my way to my car. I opened up the trunk and put my suite case in. I got in the car and drove out of the drive way. I stopped the car and looked at the house before Driving away into the dark night.

Poor Taylor :( .so what do you guys think about this chapter ? do you think it's right that Hayley ran away from the mess she created ? Comment and tell me what you think