Chapter 13

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF STORY!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

Kayla’s POV

*Around the time Sunday left*

I was still at the edge of the bed watching the two boys going head to head at this video game. I was a little bored scratch that, I was beyond bored I was hoping that Sunday finishes that damn phone call already so that we can talk or something buts it’s been almost fifteen minutes her phone calls with her mum don’t even take that long. I mumbled to say that I was going to check on Sunday and of course the boys didn’t hear. I walked out of the room when I walked out I saw no one was out there where did she go?  I walked back inside to see that the boys stopped playing their video game.

“You guys playing a different one?” I asked with a tang of anger I can’t believe that Sunday left me.

“Actually we were going to go get some ice cream, you want o come?” William said. Immediately a smile came onto face, happy that they were done playing that pathetic game and also more time to talk to William, Bonus!!

“Yeah I would love some ice cream” he smiled. Ugh his smile is so beautiful it’s like an angels, snap out of it Kay you look like a creeper watching him like that.

“Great, come on Rimmie its time for ice cream!” William yelled out. We walked out of the Uni doors and headed towards the busy streets and to the ice cream shop.

“Hey wait where’s Sunday? Ugh I can’t believe we forgot her, we should go back” Rimmie ordered.

“Actually I think she’s out with someone” I told him. He stopped and looked at me.

“Oh who is she with?” He asked.

“Umm ... I think with the Louis guy he probably called her up to chill or something...” That seemed like a logical explanation, I would of have gotten the real one if her damn phone was on.

“Oh” he said again but this time he looked a little upset. “How long does she know this Louis guy?”

“Well they’re family friends...” He nodded.

“Oh right I forgot” He said. I was quite concerned about Rimmie it seemed as if every time you mention Louis’ name he gets tense, I was about to ask him about it but William interrupted me by asking some other question about how my courses were going.

We walked into the ice cream shop and ordered the flavors we wanted we sat down and had some small conversations. Well I and William did, Rimmie seemed upset about something when William said he needed to use the loo I thought it was the right time to ask him.

“Rimmie are you ok, you seem upset” He turned toward me, his face unchanged.

“Kayla do you know if there’s a chance that Sunday might be in love with this Louis guy?” His question took me by surprise, I really didn’t think Sunday was in love... yet but she certainly was growing to admire him.

“Um I wouldn’t say love but I would definitely say that it looks like she likes him a little bit” I told him, Sunday she wasn’t ready to tell Rimmie about the arrangement so I had to be careful of what I say.

“How are they family friends?” He furthered

“I think that his mum and her mum are best friends” I think that’s the story to be honest I forgot how they know each other.

“And do her mum and his mum want them to like each other?” More like get married. Liking each other is like a baby step for Louis’ and Sundays mums and by the looks of it Sunday and Louis are almost there.