Chapter 46

Sunday’s POV

“So are you ready for the North American shows?” It has been a crazy two months of touring around Europe and going to shows. But the good things come to a close and continue again as we’re off to America.

“The boys and I are all really excited. Touring America is going to be so cool” Louis says digging into his pancakes. The both of us wanted some time to be together, so we thought we go to a small breakfast diner.

“And you’re sure me and Kayla can come along?” To be honest when Louis invited us to the tour I only expected the European part and then after that we get sent home. I found out this morning that I was wrong. Apparently Kayla thought the same thing and asked Harry who replied saying that we’re coming along for the whole tour.

“Yea I’m sure.” He nodded.

“We need you there” His voice faltered at the last bit. Did he not want us there?

“Why do you need us?” I wanted to ignore it but it’s bothering me. Is there something Louis not telling me?

He chuckled but his smile didn’t reach his eyes. “What do you mean?  We need you for support. You and Kayla are the best supporters we boys have.”

As much as that comment was flattering something didn’t feel right. “Louis is ever-”

“I really hate our management. Just remember that ok Sunday” His tone was harsh. He looked so angry. “I really don’t like them”

“Why would you hate them? They’re the reason you’re here and isn’t Simon part of your management team?” His sudden outburst is startled me.

“It’s hard to explain why Sunday, just know that I’m not a big fan of them.” He sipped his milkshake and looked around the diner. “And as for the Simon thing, he’s only around for some things not all”

“Ok” I frowned. I didn’t understand what was going on. Louis looked so distressed, I want to know how to help him but it doesn’t look like I can.

He noticed my frown and sighed. “I’m sorry Sunday, there are some things that have been going on lately and I just got angry. I shouldn’t have lashed at you like that.”

“Its fine Louis” Not really, it’s worrying me. “You know you can tell me anything” I assure him I reach out and pat his arm. He nodded not really acknowledging me.

“Yea well not everything” He muttered. I don’t think he wanted me to hear that so I ignored it. I just hope whatever this is, it doesn’t affect his last show.

“Hey can I ask you something Kay?” The both of us were helping out Lou and Caroline for the show. There has been a complication with one of the outfits and Caroline needed some help. Lou went to go help while sorted out the other outfits.

“You don’t have to ask Sunday you could just tell me” Kayla smiled as we finished our job.

“Do you sense something weird happening?”

Kayla tilted her head to the side.

“Weird like what?”

“Well this morning I and Louis went out for breakfast and he randomly declared his hatred for the management. He wouldn’t tell me what’s going on and I’m getting worried. I think it’s about us touring with them”

“I know what you mean. Remember how I asked Harry about us going to America with them?” I nodded for her to continue “Well Harry told me that the management didn’t like the idea at first. But they persuaded them to let us come. Yet the whole time Harry was telling me this he seemed so angry”