..Glimpse .2

"You know what? She isn't a zombie who will eat you." Ruman taunted Ahaan keeping his elbow on his right shoulder.

"And according to me, if she stays there this long with your bhabhi(s) she will definitely become one." Ravish added keeping his elbow on Ahaan's left shoulder.

"So decide fast, what you want to do?" Ruman and Ravish said in corous.

Ahaan looked towards both of them and then gave them a smirk.

"I think, let her be with bhabhi(s). And you guys stay with me here, in this lovely garden." He said confidently.

"Marwayga kya?" Both of them shouted joining hands in front of him.

~(Want us to die?)

"Ahaan! Ruman! Ravish! What are you guys doing there?" Sabir, Ahaan's dad asked them.

"We were just leaving dad!" Ahaan said hurriedly and the other two nodded.

"Then leave!" Sabir commanded and all the three ran inside the palace.

"I swear Ahaan, you will make us die one day!" Ruman said and left him alone with Ravish.

"Boy, I'm really tired. I'll take your leave too. Good luck!" Ravish said and left him standing alone.

"Bhai! Wait!" Ahaan tried to stop him but of no use.

"Seems like you got no escape Ahaan beta!" He murmured to himself and finally decided to enter his room.

It was 1.30am and the whole palace was already asleep.

"Nunu? What are you doing here?" Madeeha asked seeing Ahaan standing out side his room.

"I was just going." He replied trying to avoid her teasing session.

"Okay, Best of luck!" She said with a smirk and then went away laughing.

He stared at her with cat eyes ready to kill it's prey but then changed his mind. He heard some giggling voices from his room. He went inside and saw...

"And you know, when I was 3 Ahaan Chachu got scared of me! And..." He stared at Maira talking with his newly wed bride.

"She is so adorable." He murmured.
"Who? Maira or...?" His inner voice punched him turning his face a bit pink.

"Chachu!" Maira exclaimed on seeing him.

"What are you doing here honey bunch?" Ahaan asked removing his designer jacket.
Ahana got scared with his voice. She some how managed to look up to his face when she saw him standing beside her.

_______________________________________

Umm that's enough I guess lol!
Sorry guys!

How was it?

Do share your views!