9. Maya? Ahana?

Some changes in the scenes!
Important update!
Important changes!!
Please do have a look!
-

------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning sir!" Maya said entering Ahaan's room. He was still lying down on the floor. His eyes red and had dark circles underneath. Maya's heart broke into pieces when she saw him in that condition.

"Sir, I'm sorry but..."
"Maya please leave me alone!" He stopped her in between.

Maya kept the tea tray on a side table and left.

She suddenly heard a door bell and thought to open the door.

She was on her way to the main gate but Madeeha was already there receiving someone.

She hugged her and asked her to join them for breakfast. Maya wasn't able to see her face but her voice was a lot recognisable.

"Did Ahaan ate anything?" The girl asked after greeting everyone.

"I don't know, his secretory might tell you." Madeeha replied.

Maya thought to leave it on the family members and went back to the study.

"Where can I find her?" the girl inquired.

"She must be in the study." Rehana said.

"Alright." She replied and excused herself.

____

"Is there anyone in?" She asked entering the study room.

"Yes, I'm he... Maya? " Maya asked shocked as well as confused.

"Ahana?" Ahana asked completely shocked.

"Thank goodness Allah Miya! Finally you are here... Thanks for coming on such a short notice Maya. " Maya said hugging Ahana.

"That's fine, but stop calling me Maya. I hope you remember we already changed our personalities. "Ahana explained.

"I know, how because of my health you sacrificed your career and fulfilled dad's promise to protect King Sabir's sons. You changed your name to Maya 4 years back, took all the trainings and even gave up on your real eyes. Those fake blue eyes, which in reality are hazel." she added.

"Hey, stop revealing all the secrets, walls have ears too." Maya said hugging her sister.

"I can't believe my sister is getting married to Prince Ahaan. I'm so excited." Ahana said cheerfully.

"I don't think so... It's going to be really tough to manage between both my roles. I'm scared." Maya sighs.

"Shh! Relax! I know you can do that. Beside, now you can speak to Ahaan in person." Ahana explains.

" No I can't! If I did that our long kept secret will be disclosed. For the world Ahaan is getting married to Ahana which means to you not me. Even if I prove that it was me on the day of engagement it won't be of any use. Our secret is more important. His life is more important. We simply can't even switch back. None of us know what happened in the last 4 years with each other. It's way too complicated." Maya sighs.

"Sis, we'll find a way. You relax. For now let's pretend to be each other and once our mission is accomplished we'll deal with this." Ahana says.

"Yeah right. You know we have not just one but 3 mystries to solve. 1) Catching Siraj and taking revenge for Dad's death. 2) I doubt on the fact that Shumaila killed Sufiya and 3) There is something wrong with the story of Sufiya." Maya explains. (Fake Maya)

"But first let's tackle this situation. I'll play Ahana and you play Maya like we were doing till now. And we need to extend the wedding. Only then we will get time to complete all our tasks." Ahana suggests. (Fake Ahana)

"Now go and feed Ahaan. Madeeha must be coming for us. Go now. We'll discuss this later. " Maya says handing a try of food to her sister.

"Alright. See you soon." Ahana said and hugging Maya left the room.

Maya was confused. She knew in any case she can't be Ahana back again. And so her twin will have to marry Ahaan. And the truth was escaping her eyes drop by drop.

She wiped up her tears and got back to her work.

The fake Ahana entered Ahaan's room and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"I was hungry, I thought you might wish to share some food." She replied taking a spoon full of kheer in her mouth. Ahaan simply ignored her.

"Yuummmm...." she teased him.

"Allah Miya, I never knew you are this amazing. My future hubby doesn't eat anything. I won't have to cook." she giggled.

"Ahana... I'm not in a mood. Can you please leave me alone?" He asked.

"Only if you finish this." She said offering him a bowl of kheer.

"I'm not hungry." He tried to avoid.

"Okay, then I'm also not leaving." she argued.

"Okay. Keep sitting." He started to be more stubborn then ever.

"Its really bad manners to test your fiancé's patience." Maya said entering the room.

"Sir, Rehana ma'am is also not eating anything. It's her orders to give her your pictures when you eat and only then she will take a bite." Maya pouted.

"But..."

"For mom..." both the girls made a puppy face though May's face was still covered.

"Okay." He said.

"Anyways, when did you got engaged?" Maya taunted.

"You don't know?" He asked.

"No, nobody cared to tell me." She rolled her eyes.

"I thought..."

"I'll revenge it on your wedding." She said and taking Ahaan's photograph while eating left the room.

"Isn't she cute?" He asked admiring her.

"More than you can imagine." Ahana replied.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing." She gave him a smile.

Ahana brought a first aid box and changed his bandage. She took him to the garden and tried to lighten his mood.

Meanwhile Maya was confused about what she was supposed to do now.