5.Lost Friendship

Ahaan's P.O.V:

As I walked down the stairs of the Khan's Palace I was whole heartedly welcomed by of course Queen Madeeha and her two duplicates. They asked me if I wanted to have something before we leave and etc. questions so as to confirm that I'm not running anywhere.

Few minutes later, I sat in my car with Madeeha Bhabhi and Ruman Bhai by my side questioning or say teasing me all the way.

"Bhabhi, it's been an hour since we are driving?" I pouted.

"So restless!" Ruman bhai teased.

"Yeah, we are almost there!" Madeeha Bhabhi replied.

Some ten minutes later I was completely drained with the silence when I suddenly saw something unusual.

"What the!" I screamed.

"What the?" Madeeha bhabhi gave me a questioning look.

"Where are we?" Allah miya! This can't be happening! Freaking 15 years!

"You know better than us!" Bhai teased and my jaw dropped to flour on seeing the huge Sayeed Mention.

I stepped out of the car and tried to breath. Mom and dad were already in the house. Madeeha bhabhi ran inside the house with her twins.

Soon Ravish bhai's car arrived.

So this isn't a dream and... and I'm here! A small smile formed on my lips. But fainted on realising what was ahead to come.

"I hope you are not planning to stay here for long?" Humairah bhabhi teased me, pushing to walk forward.

I started to take slow steps when suddenly from no where appeared my once lifeline.

"Bruno!" I shouted running towards the old cat. Allah! He was so small when I saw him last.

He jumped into my arms and buried his face in my shirt. He then jumped down and ran inside the house. I followed him. My whole concentration was on this stupid thing which lead me to help someone from falling.

Darn! She... I tightened my grip unknowingly a bit.
I felt her pulling back but her effort was of no use, she landed back into my arms.

Our lockets got entangled. What a movie scene!

Waah Waah Madeeha ji,
Jodi kya bnayi!
Ahaan or Ahana ko,
Bdhai ho bdhai!

Villains!

Ravish and Ruman bhai sang in chorus.

She untangled the lockets and ran towards the kitchen.

"My God! Can somebody pinch me!" I murmured a bit too loud for Afreen to hear.

"Sure!" She said pinching me.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"What? Ain't you asked me to do that?" She pouted smirking.

"Little devil!" I said squeezing her ears.

"Bhaiyu ouch! It hurts! I'm sorry!" She cried.

"Ahaan!" Naureen Chachi called me.

"Assalamualikum!" I greeted her and then one by one met everyone.

Ahana's P.O.V:

Hiding behind the curtains, I was stealing his looks. Oh My! I still can't believe on my eyes.

"Ahana!" Chachi shouted.

"Coming!" I replied and ran back to the kitchen.

"What are you doing? Mom is calling you? Isn't she?" Shifa bhabhi questioned.

"Yeah, she is." I replied with gritted teeth.

"What's wrong? Let me guess... nervous?" She blurted.

"Bhabhi!" I buried my face in my palms and taking the dish of kheer, went out.

I kept it on the table and stepped beside. Madeeha came and stood beside me.

"I can hear your heartbeat too!" She whispered in my ears and I gave her a Shut-up look.

"So? Would you mind showing us your backyard? Afreen told me we have a huge garden over there." Madeeha said a bit too loudly.

"Sure!" I replied.

"This way." I said showing the direction.

"Wait, let Ahaan come too." She added.

"M-Me?" He stammered.

"I guess your name is Ahaan... right?" She gave him a weird look.

"Come along." She added scolding him.

This girl is going to die from my hands!

"Which way?" Madeeha asked.

"You are not coming here for the first time!" Ahaan scolded her.

"Yeah right! Then why don't you both go and have a walk! I want to have some time with my hubby!" She said pushing both of us.

Bitch!

After 5 minutes of utter silence, he finally spoke.

"I don't think, I'm a zombie... I'm not going to eat you." He said.

"Well, you were a zombie once." I replied.

"That was in the school play." He rolled his eyes.

"So?" I teased.

"Nevermind!" He replied.

"Unm, do you remember I once told you, when we grow up you will turn up to be an ugly duckling?" He said.

"You think I can forget that?" I pouted.

"Well, I was wrong." He said and I stopped walking.

"You look beautiful." He complimented and I flushed red.

"Thank you." I replied biting my lips.

"I was joking." He said looking towards the sky.

"What?" I shouted.

"Of course! How do you think I'm going to praise your looks?" He teased.

I slapped my forehead and walked towards the lily bunch.

"Ahana, you changed." He said.

"Changed?" I raised my brows.

"Yes. The previous Ahana would have killed me for saying that." He smiled.

"I know, perhaps, I'm a patient and elegant lady now." I replied.

"Lady? And you? These two words never go together!" He started to laugh.

"That was rude! I'm a lady... I'm a girl." I pouted.

"You mean to say, you are a girl? Then show me!" He said and my jaw dropped to floor.

"What?"

"Maybe next time!" He winked at me and left.

What did he mean?

I followed him back to the dining room.

"So what date did you guys decide on?" He asked.

"Date?" Everyone gave him a look.

"Yeah, our wedding date? I hope you all know the reason why we are here?" He said and again winked at me.

For 2 minutes there was pin drop silence.

"I'll just be back." I said and ran back to my room.

I was able to hear voices of happiness.

I mean wow! I just... I have no words...

Allah Shukra!