11.A royal Date

Ahaan's P.O.V

"Bhabhi, can I have a word with you?" I ask entering Madeeha Bhabhi's room.
"Of course dear. I was expecting you here. That's a good rhyme." she says cheerfully as always.

"Bhabhi, are we really not hurrying up things? Like we just met a few days back again and now getting married? You already know its impossible for me to forget Sufiya and above that I don't want to admit but I fear Maya has got to do something with my feelings. Whenever she is around I feel everything will be perfect but I never get that feeling with Ahana. Yes, I agree Ahana is my childhood friend but then why do I feel that connection with Maya?" I started to rant all the questions that were roaming in my mind. I saw her face turn pale. Not too long ago she was as cheerful as morning bells and now... her frowned face had a lot to say.

"Tell me one thing. For how long you were separated to Ahana?" she asks me.

"Probably 10 years?" I reply as a question.

"And don't you think 10 years is enough for a person to change? You don't get the same vibes from her because it's a lot of time now. You need to know her, the new her." she explains.

"Remember when I met you back in Paris? You were not able to make out it was me until I gave you that stupid hint! How do you expect to remember all what you both had when you were kids? Ahaan, go with her. Spend some time. She needs to know you, and so does you. I know Ahana but the thing is I am afraid she is hiding something." she ends with a point making me more nervous.

"But don't you think, I need some time for me too?" I ask.

"You are the future king of Zohrab! You don't have much time. Beside I don't think you need any more time. The more time you take the more confusing the situation becomes." she says face cupping me.

"Perhaps you are right." I say kissing her on her forehead.

"What is going on in here?" Ruman Bhai shouts entering the room.

"Nothing, just chilling around with my half-husband." Madeeha Bhabhi teases him.

"Yeah, right! Wait till I get a new full wife." he teases her back.

"Whatever, try to do that and I'll take your life! " Bhabhi scare him with her words.

"Areee..., I was just kidding. Why do you get serious everytime?" Ruman Bhai pouts.

"To see that pout of yours! " she gives me a high five and we both start to giggle at Bhai's situation.

"Anyways, you guys carry-on I have a date to attend! " I say smirking.

"Date? With whom? " They both strike the same question.

"The princesses!" I smirk again and Ruman Bhai throws a pillow at me.

"You are taking my daughter out for a date? Are you kidding me?" He shouts.

"Naah, she is my junior gf. I can take her where ever I want. You have no say big brother!" I tease him and run out of the room with Ruman Bhai following me.

I some how escape him and reach my dates for tonight.
"Maira, Rudeeha, shall we go?" I ask as I enter their room. Maira was dressed in a beautiful red gown with frills all around. It was decorated with shiny red ribbons and it made her look stunning. She was carrying a red clutch and a rose hair clip with it.

On the other hand Princess Rudeeha was dressed in a blue net gown. It was carved with blue roses and a Perl inside each of them. She was wearing a matching headband with it.

"My heels are two low!" Maira complains and my jaw drops. Freaking seriously?
I freaked out seeing the size of her heels.

"They are perfect let's go." I try to explain her but girls! I don't understand how do they walk in such kind of heels. Is it that easy to maintain balance?

"No! I can't match your hight!" Maira complains and starts to cry. I can't see her crying like that. I pick her up in my arms and say, "Now you do.".

She giggles and gives me a peck.

"But Rudeeha is still short." Rudeeha pouts. I pick her up too and taking both of them step out of the palace.  I take both of them to the Ice cream parlour and both enjoy their favourite  ice creams.

We came back and danced in their rooms. Later they both fell asleep in Maira's room.

"Princesses sleeping?" Maya asks entering the room.

"Yep. Sorry I asked you to stay at home. They wanted some time with me." I gave her the best possible apology by me.

"I'll forgive you, if you give me what I asked for." she replies.

"Unm, your ice cream." I give her the one I picked up for her earlier at the Ice cream parlour. She takes it, thanks me and goes back to her room.  Yes she is staying with us in the same house.

I wake up next morning by the most hateble noise, the alarm clock. I get ready by 6am and try to get back in my old schedule. I know it will be hard but we can't challenge fate.

"Your coffee sir, and I have ironed your dress. You have a meeting to attend at 10 am and then you need to go to the dentist and then you are free." Maya slams the door open reading my schedule for today.

"Alright thanks." I thank her for the coffee and her work.

"Ahaan I need to speak to you now! It's really urgent!" Madeeha repeats what Maya just did with the door.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"It's about the wedding date. Today is 29th June, so which date you choose? 5th July or 6th July?"

"Hein? As in 5th July 2019?" I cross question her.

"No knucklehead, a week later." she replies.

"Congrats sir. Ma'am I think 6th will be good. Sir has a meeting on 5th, though he is free on 6th."

'Wow, now a man doesn't have time to get married?' my inner voice mocked.

"Alright, I'll let everyone know." she says, hugs me in excitement and leaves.

Guess finally the day is about to come!

--------*-*-*-*-*-*--------

Update!
It's an update!
Lol! 
Enjoy reading!