Chapter 18

Ressie's POV

                          3 weeks later

        Dante leaves in a week.  The past few weeks have gone by in a blur. I have spent so much time with Dante and I still can't believe that he leaves me in a week for 9 months.

I've really been thinking about giving it up to him but then again I don't want either us to regret it and I just want it to be perfect. I do want to give him something to remember me by... so who knows, I guess we'll wait and find out.

School was school. Finals were coming up quick though. We have 2 weeks left of the semester. Thank gosh!!!!! I can't wait for winter break, plus it'll mean I only have 5 months left in this hell hole.

"Hey baby " I heard a gruff voice say as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I melted into Dante's embrace.

"Hi love" I muttered

"What are you thinking about mi amor?" He whispered in my ear

"Just school stuff" I said pulling out his embrace. I didn't want him to know I was truly thinking about how lost I was going to be when he left.

I started to walk away when he pulled me back and pushed me against the wall "don't lie to me mi amor" he said sternly "what were you thinking about"

I couldn't look at him without getting teary. So I just turned my head away from him.  He gently grabbed my chin until I was looking in his eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."    I looked at him with tears in my eyes " I can't..."  I gently pushed him away from me and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"No, you're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong." He said lowly

"What's wrong is that you're leaving me and I'm going to fucking miss you!" I knew I was being dramatic but I told him. He wanted to hear what was wrong so I told him. I yanked my wrist out of his hand and started to for real walk away.

"Oh hell no. You don't get to say that and walk away."  He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into my bedroom where he placed me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

"I can't help that I'm leaving baby." He whispered. I looked away and felt him wipe a tear away off of my cheek.

"Lo siento... Sé que no puedes" I said sniffling.

"Oh bebé" he said softly and he kissed my tears away.

He turned my head towards him and whispered "te amo"  and leaned down and kissed me feverishly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I denied it. So he then nibbled on my lip causing a moan out of my mouth. He took this to put his tongue inside my mouth where we fought over dominance. He pulled away and went straight to my neck, he bit, licked, and nibbled. "Say my name" he said
He nibbled again and I moaned.
"Say my name prinecesa."  He moved his lips lower to my collar bone, and kissed to the top of my cleavage.

"Oh Dante" I moaned. I felt him smirk against my breast and he pulled away so I could take off my shirt. He looked at me with so much love and lust it made me even more wet.

"You look perfect baby" he said before unhooking my bra and taking a nipple into his mouth. I gasped with the feeling of his teeth and his tongue, I couldn't wait to find out what he would do to my pussy.

"Are you wet for me baby?" I just nodded, knowing I was dripping wet for him.
He moved his hand slowly down my stomach stopping at the top of my leggings.
"Are you sure?" He asked me

I nodded and waited for him. He bit his lip and slowly started taking off my leggings, his eyes got wide when he saw I wasn't wearing any underwear. I smirked to myself when I felt his hard on.

"You little tease" he muttered
He cupped my wet pussy, feeling how soaked I am. "Oh baby girl, you're so fucking wet for me. I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." He bent his head down between my thighs and slowly started to flick his tongue down my slit, until he reached my pussy. He put his tongue in me and tried to clench my thighs together but his hands held them in place.

"Oh fuck Dante." I moaned. He just started and I felt like I was gonna cum right then. He removed his tongue from inside me and placed it on my clit. He sucked on it and I moaned out for him. He smiled and placed a finger inside me.

"Damn girl, you're tight as hell." He continued to work his magic until I was on the edge.

I whimpered for him to give me more. Little shit removed his mouth from my clit. But kept his fingers going at a fast pace, he leaned up and kissed me. Damn I taste good.

"Yeah taste your little sweet self. All that pussy is mine. You're mine." He fingered me even faster, if that's possible until I screamed out and came all over. He licked his fingers and moved back down and licked up all of my juices.

"Now it's your turn." I said looking down at his hard cock.

"Nah baby. Tonight is about you. I'm not going to fuck you then leave you in a few days. I love you too much for that. I am gonna make you feel good even when I am gone though. Every time you touch yourself, you will think of this moment. My fingers inside your sweet little pussy, fucking you fast. My mouth on sucking on your nipples. You will think of me." He said

"I love you so much." Is all that I could get out before I started crying again.

"I love you too baby."

"You're mouth and hands are fucking magical." I muttered

He laughed deeply and pulled me up so we could shower.

After we cleaned off and he cooled down, we laid in bed and fell asleep cuddling. I knew I fell asleep with a smile on my face.