Chapter 13

Ressie's POV

"REBECCA JAY LEWIS GET YOUR ASS UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!" I jumped awake after hearing Orianna scream in my ear. I'm going to kill her.

I pushed her off me and she landed on the floor with a big "umph" sound. Good. She deserved that after blowing my ear drum out.

I went through my closet and picked out a white lace crop top and paired it with a pink skirt that had a tie around the waist. (Outfit on top)

Before we went to school we stopped by the Rodriquez's Coffee Shop. He has the best coffee in this town. It's like Starbucks but 10x better!

We were waiting for our orders when I heard a slight giggle and "D, baby stop!" I looked around and saw a really cute couple together.
The girl had gorgeous blonde hair that went down to her mid back.

"Dante!!! Stop!" She giggled as he kept tickling her.

I looked more closely at the guy who was busy shutting her up with a kiss.

Dante.

My Dante.

I couldn't tear my eyes away. He said he liked me. Yet he's here with another girl. Guess Raquel and Alicia were right... No one wants me. Especially not someone like him. I looked up and locked eyes with him. Shit....

I turned away and grabbed my drink as fast as I could and walked out to Orianna's car.

"Did you see that couple in their giggling and being all touchy?" Orianna said disgustedly. I ignored her and opened my door.

I looked back one last time before getting in the car. Only to see him hugging and kissing her some more.

The lone tear slipped down my cheek before I took a deep breathe and hopped into the car drinking my coffee.

We got to school and Dean was by my locker. Great. Just great.

He looked at me with concerned eyes and pity.

I ignored him and opened my locker while he stood there watching me. 

"Are you going to keep staring at me or actually   say something?" I asked

He coughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um yeah.. About earlier and what you saw. It wasn't like that." He said

"Oh so I didn't just see your brother all over a girl and not caring about me?"

"Well when you put it like that.." He trailed off

"It's not like anything. Just forget it. We're not official and technically he's not cheating on me. I just thought when you told a girl you like her and kiss her, it actually meant something. Guess not." I closed my locker and walked to my first class ignoring his calls to me.

After four boring classes I'm finally going to criminology! 😊😊😊 This is the best class ever invented in my opinion. 

"Good morning class. Today I'm going to assign you a group project." Mr. Russo started to explain

"I will assign you, your groups and you will make up a crime scenario and go through all the motions, getting evidence, getting a suspects, and finally solving the crime. You will be using your techniques we have learned; interrogating, profiling, finding motive, and so on. "