Chapter 19

Ressie's POV

                      I woke up with a smile on my face. I wanted to give Dante a good present since he was leaving tomorrow. I looked over while I kept thinking about what to get him only to see an empty side of the bed.

Quickly removing any negative thoughts I heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen.

"Merida! Puta! " 

Walking into the kitchen I saw Dante nursing a burnt hand. Biting back a laugh I walked past him to get apple juice out of the fridge. "Good morning" I said still trying not to laugh

"Good morning" He rumbled.

"What happened to you?" I asked with a smirk on my face

" I burnt my fucking hand trying to make you breakfast."  He grumbled

Not being able to hold it in anymore I let out a huge laugh

"What are you fucking laughing at?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're in the military D. You've been shot at, broken a few bones, and here you are, nursing a burnt hand. " I laughed out

"Puta..." He mumbled. I raised my eye brows at him and decided to let him be petty. I grabbed my apple juice and dumped it out in the sink next him. Being careful not to touch him, I walked swiftly by him, grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Where are you going" He asked still clearly pissed that he burnt his hand.

"Going to get breakfast and some burn cream." I said shortly slightly irritated

"Why are you mad? I'm the one who has the burnt hand." He said matter of factly

Sighing, I picked up my purse ignoring his calls. Not my fault the big, macho Dante burnt his hand trying to cook.  Now who's being petty?  Yup. Me. Rolling my eyes at myself , I opened the door to heaven- Rodriquez coffee shop. This is my happy place. Coffee + Me = LOVE.

Walking up to the register I didn't even have to say anything before Mateo (aka the best barista in this town) had my order ready to go. "You're the best Mateo. "

"I know." He said smirking

"OH! Before I forget, can I get another breakfast burrito and black coffee to go please?"

Smirking he said "Are you feeding me too? " Chuckling I shook my head and waited for the rest of the order.

"Here ya go, Ressie." Mateo said grinning at me

I thanked him and walked out of the door and back to my place. It wasn't a long walk by any means, sometimes that's a good thing. At this moment I wish it was longer so I could have time to think.

Arriving at my door, I opened it to find  Dante sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Shit! I knew i forgot something... " I forgot the damn burn cream. Damn it. "You forgot the burn cream didn't you" He said knowingly

"Yeah." I said sheepishly "But I didn't forget to get you food." Food makes everything better.

"Thanks baby."  He went to wrap his arms around me but I just walked past him into the bathroom. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I smirked to myself. Pet peeve of mine- Being called a bitch. I can take everything else, just not that. There's a story behind that, but for now, I don't want to think about it.

I got into the shower. The water burning down my skin. Feeling the burning sensation against my skin helped me calm myself and be less irritated.  After a few minutes of being in the shower, I heard the door open. Sighing I figured it'd be better to just relax and ignore him until I knew I wouldn't be a smart ass to him. He didn't say anything when he got in. He looked at my body with a hungry look. Turning around I ignored him. He put his body against mine, the water dripping down both of us. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him, so there was no space in between. Leaning back into him I pushed my ass into him, moving my hips and grinding.

"Fucking tease" He mumbled into my ear

"Baby, you don't even know." Turning around I pushed him against the wall. Kissing his lips, I moved down to his neck, licking and biting. While my mouth my was doing that, my hands were busy down below. Running my fingers slowly down his body, I kept my eyes on his while I kept getting lower. Moving my lips down, I kissed his nipple slowly making my way past his abs, down to abdomen. My eyes got wide when I saw how big he is, I mean I felt him get hard before, but seeing it in person is... a whole other story. I looked up to see him sucking in a breath and give me a nod. I got to my knees and took in the sight before me.  Taking a deep breath I kissed the tip. Looking up in his eyes, I started to lick the rest of him. Starting from the tip, slowly making my way down to his base. I wrapped my hand around him, putting him to my lips, I opened my mouth and took him in. I started slowly, getting used to the size. It didn't take long before I started to go faster, pumped him in my mouth and with my hands. I felt his hands grip my hair. Fingers twisting in my curls, thrusting into my mouth as I got him deeper in my mouth his thick length hitting the back of my throat.

"Ah continua bebe, vaya mas rapido. Fuck Ressie! I'm about to cum. Keep going baby."  I removed my mouth from him. I smiled at him while I was getting up. I turned off the water, and got out of the shower.

" Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get dressed." I said smugly

"Karma's a bitch isn't it..." He said knowingly

I shrugged and walked away.

Damn, I bet he would've tasted good....

Looking at my phone, I saw I had a text from Orianna.

Oreo- BIOTCH!!!!!!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING PRONTO!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!

Ressie- Let me get dressed and I will be right over.

Oreo- Are you naked right now? HAVE YOU AND DANTE HAD SEX?

Ressie- Orianna, I took a fucking shower.

Oreo- You did more than that.

Rolling my eyes I left her on read and started to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Dante asked

I turned to see him standing with a towel around his waist, still dripping from the shower. I saw a dent in his towel.

"Ressie,my eyes are up here babe." He smirked

"I'm well aware of that but I kind of love the view at the moment." I said

"I know. I have that affect of women. You should just be thankful we haven't had sex yet, I would be all that you think about. Consumed in your thoughts. How my dick feels inside of your tight wet pussy. I've been told by a few women that my dick is magic and me fucking them was the best thing that ever happened to them." He said matter of factly

"Is that would I be? Another woman to have sex with? Maybe the women in Iraq can experience your magical dick then. " I was beyond pissed at this point.

"Rebecca. Shit... That's not what I meant." Ignoring him I walked pasted him, or at least tried too before he stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Where are you going?"

"Why do you care?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"I don't have time for this. Let go of me."

"Why are you being like this?"

"Like what Dante?"

"Like a fucking bitch." Looking down, I knew I had to leave before I started tearing up. The anger and hurt I felt... I can feel hurt later, at the moment it was a much more pissed feeling than anything.

I yanked my arm out of his reach. I gave him one last look, I grabbed my stuff and left.