Chapter 32

4 fucking months left in this hell hole. I am so close to stabbing someone in the eye if they keep talking shit and acting like they know me. Since I told Duncan to leave me alone, Raquel and her crew have been spreading rumors that we slept together and I had to end things so Dante wouldn't find out. This chick is so psycho. I am so fucking close though to making a scene and putting her in her place.

"Ressie!" I heard someone shout I looked around to see Dean. In the last couple of months we lost touch because life was so busy.

"Hey Dean!" He gave me a hug

"How has everything been with my brother? Is he treating you right?" He smirked

I rolled my eyes and answered "Yes he is. He's treating me very well." I couldn't help but blush

His smirk got wider when he saw my blush "Apparently too good." He said laughing

"Fuck you." I said lamely

"My brother has already done that." He laughed at that and walked away.

That little ass. Walking to class, the class that I sadly had with Duncan. It wasn't awkward until we got assigned as partners and have to do a month long project together.

"So it looks like we have to go research and find a local crime that hasn't been prosecuted yet and solve it?" He stated sounding a bit questionable

"Okay." I said

" Look, Peanut butter cup, I'm sorry. I, I didn't mean to be a dick and I keep fucking things up. I am so sorry. I know you don't want to be friends with me and I get that. I'm just sorry."

"Me too." The bell rang and I got up as fast as I could and practically ran out of the class and to lunch.

"Woah there tiger. What's the rush?" Oreo said

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

I couldn't get what Duncan said out of my head and I just felt shitty. I didn't want him to feel like I hate him.

"Hey Duncan!" Oreo shouted

I glared at my food

"Hey guys." He said

Greg and Ronny gave him a bro hug.

"We've missed you!"

"Well some of us did."

"I'm going to go outside." I said picking up my things

"Rebecca sit your ass down." Greg said pulling me back down

I glared at him and he just shrugged it off.

"You guys need to make up." Ronny added in

Shaking my foot because I'm irritated Duncan speaks up "Nah Man. It's probably best if we don't."

"How?" Orianna asked

"Because I can't be friends with someone who doesn't appreciate me trying to be helpful." He said innocently

"That's bullshit! 'Helpful'" I quoted with my fingers "is you trying to ruin my relationship. No, I'm not doing this now. I'm done." I got up and he stood up too

"You're so fucking blind! You think he actually cares about you and wants to be with you forever? No! He wants to hit and quick it. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke up with you soon after you had sex. He knows you're a virgin and wants to take it from you." He states

I'm fuming.

"You have no right to say that. As a matter of fact we have had sex and he hasn't dumped me yet in FACT, he fucking gave me this ring!" I held my hand out " you think he'd give a promise ring to someone he wants to fuck and chuck? You're so stuck in your own mindset that he's bad and I'm awful to you that you can't see how happy I am." I'm pissed. How dare he say this fucking shit like he knows him. I am to the point where tears were building up because I am so worked up.

" For fucks sakes, you're probably just good in bed and he wants that." I was hurt by the hate he was spitting and thinking I was just some hoe.

"Well I'm glad you think I'm a hoe Duncan and useful for one thing." With tears threatening to come down I tried to blink them away as I started walking away.

I was over today. Hopefully home would be better.

_______________________________

Sorry so for the short chapter!!! I started my senior year last week and my week has been busy! I will try my best to keep updating often! I'm shooting for at least 2 times a week!

Next update is hopefully 8/26