Chapter 39

"Hey baby."  Dante said as I came through the door after school

"Hey sexy" I dropped my bag to the floor and went to go sit on his lap. 

"You look stressed baby girl" 

I laid my head in his neck 

"I am. " I sighed 

"What's wrong?" 

"Less than 2 months until graduation and I don't have my shit together. We're settled here but my college is out of state. We can't move Maria away from her family and I love her so much. She's like a mom to me... I can't, I don't know what we're going to do."  The reality of being a mom and going into college hit me. 

" Breathe baby, WE will get this figured out and my love, we will get through this. It's okay. "

"How the fuck is it okay? I don't know how to parent. I don't know how to be a good mom. What if I mess up and Declan hates me like how I hate my parents? What if I can't give him the things he needs? What if I mess us up?" I panicked 

"Shut the hell up. Why the fuck are you comparing yourself to your parents? YOU have been there for Declan. YOU are the one he's going to call mom. You are the love my life. We're going to mess up. TOGETHER. So shut the fuck up because you are not going to be doing this alone. We are in it together forever and yes OUR son isn't going to get everything he wants because we are not going to turn him into a spoiled brat. We are going  to give him everything he needs though. We are going to give him our love. Our respect. Our worth. We will mess up. We're not perfect but our son will never hate us. He will never hate you. You are not your parents." 

 I kissed the love of my life. I kissed him with everything I have.  He returned it back with just as much passion. He laid me down on the couch so that he was on top of me. He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth, asking for permission. I granted it without hesitation.  Our tongues tangled together. His hand was up my shirt, teasing my breasts through the bra. I moaned causing him to smirk. I reached behind my back and undid my bra. He took off my shirt and didn't wait until it was even over my head before taking one breast in his mouth and the other traveling to my waist band of my skirt. His fingers played with the band before traveling further down and soon up my skirt.  He stopped playing with my breast. 

"You aren't wearing underwear." His fingers rubbed my slits, teasing me. 

"Nope." I moaned 

"You went to school in a skirt without wearing underwear." He slid 2 fingers inside me, pumping me harshly. 

"Yes." I moaned 

"Did any boys look at you?" 

"What?" I asked 

"You know what I mean baby girl. " He said as he added another finger 

"Yes. But not anymore than usual." That pissed him off 

"Boys look at you?" 

"Yes." 

"The way I look at you?" 

"Oh Fuck no." Satisfied with that answer he stopped pumping and replaced his fingers with his dick. 

"You are mine. I am yours." He fucked me hard and made his thrusts slow and teasing.

"Please Dante." I moaned 

"Please what? " 

"Fuck me like you mean it." 

"You didn't wear underwear to school. Why?" 

" I couldn't find my thong and didn't want the underwear line in the skirt." If he kept asking me questions I was going to lose my mind.

His thrusts became longer and harder. 

"You want this?" 

"Very much so." 

He went faster. 

"Fuck me Dante." 

" I got you baby." I flipped us over so I was on top now. 

I slammed down as he thrusted up making us moan. He grabbed my hips while I grinded into him. He held my hips down and rapidly rammed into me. Our breathes mingled as one. We became one person. 

"Baby, ah fuck" We came together.  

Sweating bodies of two people who just fucked the life out of each other. 

"Wow. We need to do that more often." He said 

"You know it." 

We sat like that for a while. Talking, being naked, and him still inside me. 

I felt him swelling him up again inside me after 10 minutes of just us talking about nothing. 

"Shit. If you don't get off me, we're going for round 2." 

Laughing I got off of him leaving him with a hard on. 

"I need a cold shower" He muttered 

"You sure do. Horny freak." 

Smirking he said "You make me this way." 

"I know. Now i'm going to take a cold shower." Still naked I went to the bathroom but I wasn't alone for very long.