Chapter 21

On my walk back home, it gave me time to process the words that my best friend said to me. "If it were you, you would've done the same thing." Would I? I'd like to I'm a better person than that but....

I was stopped in my tracks when I saw Ashton's car in front of my house.

Damnit. I opened my door expecting both of the guys to be there but I just found Ashton sitting on the couch.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Ashton greeted me

Scrunching my eye brows together I looked at him with a questionable yet irritable look on my face. "What are you doing inside my house Ashton?" He got up from the couch and slowly walked over to me. Closing the space between us, he wrapped his hand around the nape of my neck and pulled me close to him. He put his other hand on my hip. Leaning in, our breathes mingled together. "What are you doing Ashton?" I whispered

"What do you want me to do baby?" he whispered back

"I," I started moving my hand slowly down his arm "want," I moved my other hand down his abdomen "you to," my hand reached down to his belt loops " leave me alone." I pushed him away and he tripped over himself. Laughing I left him there on the floor while I plopped down on the couch and picked a movie to watch on netflix.

"Bitch." I heard him say

Ignoring that comment I laid back on the couch and minded my own business.

Next thing I knew he was on top of me straddling my waist. "Get the fuck off of me Ashton" He laughed and gripped my hands tightly. "Not a chance babe." I kept on struggling but he didn't loosening his grip. "Don't fight what we both know what you know Bec." Glaring at him "Don't call me that Taylor."

"Ooo Last names now Lewis?" He took that as a challenge. " Why are you doing this?" I was getting tired of playing his games and he was crushing my lungs. " I wanna see if you're still easy as you were freshman year. Hearing about your fuck toy, I'm assuming still very easy. Does he know about us? Or does he think you're an innocent little virgin. I can show him differently." I was getting pissed at this point.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I looked up and found Dante looking at us with a pissed looked on his face. " Well you must be the fuck toy. Let me tell you, she's a good fuck." He grinned but it didn't last very long before Dante punched it off of him. Ashton fell off of me and onto on the floor. I have got up from the couch grateful that he was finally off of me. "What the fuck dude?" Ashton yelled

" Don't EVER touch or talk to about MY girl like that again. " Dante said with venom in his voice. I have never heard him talk with so much hate in his voice before, even when we faught, he never talked to me like that.

Ashton got up and got in Dante's face "What are you going to do if I do touch her? Last time I checked She liked me gripping her tits and sucking on them." Oh shit. D didn't hesitate to push him in the nose. Ashton fell on the ground by the force of the punch but that didn't stop Dante. He gripped his shirt and picked him up so they were face to face.

" You come near here and next time it won't only be your nose that's broken." He dragged Ashton to the door and threw him outside on the steps. Locking the door behind him, he turned to me with a dark look in his eyes. Great. He probably thought I was a whore now.

Trying to hold back the tears, I looked at him with glossy eyes. "I'm so sorry Dante.." I felt so horrible. I tried to forget about what happened freshman year with Ashton. It made me feel like trash, like I was worthless.

"What did he do to you Rebecca?" He asked softly

"I guess it's time I told you the truth about my past..."

Flashback

Ashton picked me up at 9' o clock on Friday night so we could go to the party. When we got there, people were already drinking, grinding on each other, making out on the dance floor. Practically having sex on the couches. It was my first party so I was kind of uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. "I'll go get you a drink babe" Ash said  "okay" I said shyly
He left me to go to the kitchen, in that short time I met one of his friends- Daniel Morgan. Also a freshman and a complete player. He had girls falling for him left and right. He's a baseball player like Ashton.
"Where's your boyfriend Ressie? I can't believe he left his beautiful girl alone."  He smiled "Leave my girl alone asshole." He playfully glared at his best friend "here ya drink babe" he handed me over a drink that smelled of vodka and something else but I couldn't put my finger on it. I drank it anyway.
Soon after that I was  drunk off of my ass. We went to go play spin the bottle. It was Ashton's turn and when he spinned it, it landed on none other than Raquel. They kissed and I got jealous and walked off. He ran after me. "Rebecca wait! It was just a game. It didn't mean anything. I like you."  He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. We eventually back in and the next game we played was 7 minutes in heaven. When it was our turn, we went into a bed room. "Are you okay with this?" He asked "yeah I am..." I looked down nervously, he was my first kiss. I didn't know how to make out or anything. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I won't hurt you." And I actually believed it.

He gently brought his lips to mine. It started as a gentle kiss then soon turned into a passionate rough one. He moved his lips to my neck where he started biting and nibbling. I moan his name. He pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me kissing me again. His lips moved down to the top of my shirt, he kissed my cleavage. He tried to pull my shirt off but I stopped him. "I don't think I'm ready for that." That didn't stop him.  He ripped it instead. He then moved down to my jeans, kissing down my stomach until he reached the top of  waist band. "Am I making you wet baby?" He smirked and didn't wait for an answer. I was torn being feeling good and feeling uncomfortable. He started to unzip my pants, I grabbed his hand to stop him. "I'm not ready for this Ash." I tried to make him stop. "I won't hurt you baby. It won't hurt for long." He pulled them down and ripped my underwear off. Then he started to finger me and he grabbed my breast with the other hand and kneaded it. He played with my nipples and teased them. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out, he was hard. He grabbed my hand and made me jerk him off.

"That's It baby." He moaned. A moment later he pulled my hand off of him and he put it inside of me. I cried because it hurt and I told him to take it out. It hurt so bad. He put both hands over my mouth to muffle me and kept going until he was done. "Go home Bitch." He said sternly. "How am I going to go home? You brought me here." I cried
"You'll figure it out." He replied coldly
I laid for there for I don't know how long, before I up and left. I ignored my mom asking how the party was. I just went up to my room and cried.
"The next day he broke up with me at lunch. In front of everyone. " I finished. I couldn't look at him. I was so ashamed of what happened. I wouldn't blame him if he never wanted to touch me again.

"Baby please look at me." He grabbed my chin and we were eye to eye. "I'm gonna kill that fucker. I'm so fucking sorry he did that. Oh fuck. Shit, baby, I am so God damn sorry." He hugged me tightly like I was going to leave him. I cried in his shoulder. "Shh baby, I love you so, so much. I'm so fucking sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it." I looked at him and his eyes got glossy.  A tear slipped down his cheek and I wiped it away.

"I'm sorry too baby. I love you so much. I was hurt and I didn't mean any of it." 

I loved him so much and he was leaving me tomorrow.