Chapter Ten

Jericho POV

I listened to the message Talon had left me one more time. I had made Ash bring me to the warehouse as soon as I had heard it. I had been waiting for it ever since we had split, and after two weeks I had been beginning to doubt if I would recieve it. I was eternally grateful he had caved though. I waved as Ash pulled out, this was a conversation me ant Talon had to have alone. I looked at his car, which was already there, and took a deep breath. It takes all of my strength just to walk to the door, and walk inside.

Talon looks up as I walk in. We just stand there silent for a few minutes. As the silence drags on with us just staring at eachother, I realise I am going to have to make the first move. I open up my arms, and after a moment of hesitation, Talon runs into them. I close my arms around him, and know that Talon is already forgiven. This is my mate, the only home I will ever know is his arms. I hear him take a breath.

Before he can speak I grab his face and kiss him senseless. Letting him know I didn't need apologies, although I'm sure I am going to get get them. All I need is him, and as he shakes in my arms, I feel a sense of rightness that I though I had lost forever.  As our lips seperated I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, and they were mirrored on Talon's gorgeous cheeks.

I smiled through my tears and wiped his cheeks. He stepped back and grinned, picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed and tucked my head against his shoulder, it felt so very good to be back in his arms again. Ha, I keep repeating myself, oh well I am so happy I really do not care.

"I am so sorry, so so so so so so so so so so so sorrryyyyy! Oh my gosh I am so.." I cut him off by lightly slapping my hand over his mouth. I glared at him and he put me down.

"I swear Talon if you say you are sorry one more time. I am going to freak the freak out! Got it? Good." I half yelled at my idiotic boyfriend. He was going to say it again, and I was going to go all apeshit on his behind. To my surprise though, his next warsa did not even include a hint of sorry. He just laughed a little and nodded his head, kissing me lightly on my forehead before speaking again.

"I have a new plan, one that is infinitely better than the one I had before. This one doesn't involve me single handedly having to fight the entire pissed off werewolf community." I laughed quietly at this and then listened as he told me his new plan. I admit I was a bit surprised to hear it was his dad's idea, and even more surprised when I heard he had a male mate as well. It was a good plan though, and it would be good to have an army before trying to take down the entire counsel and their idiotic ideas.

"Sounds good to me. I'm shocked though, who would have thought huh? You and your dad both gay, with male mates. I must admit though, I am grateful you chose me instead of the pack. I was going banana cream pie with no whip cream without you." WTF, did I just say? Oh well it kind of made sense, if you shut off your brain and squinted a bit.

He started laughing his head off, causing me to blush like crazy. I punched him in the arm as hard as I could, which unfortunately only made him laugh harder. I pouted for a second, before coming up with a brilliant idea. I had yet to tell him that I had a power as well, and what better way to do it then to demonstrate? It will probably get him to shut up as well. I closed my eyes and concentrated. Talon's laughter cut off suddenly.

I opened my eyes to see him wide eyed and soaked. It was my turn to burst out laughing this time, and boy did I. It was just to hilarious to see him there sputtering and confused.

"Oh did I mention that I found out I had a power as well. Water, it is quite useful against mean mates." I smirked at him and stuck out my tongue. He stared at me for another second, and then lunged at me and tackled me to the floor. I landed on my back with a thud, Talon lay on top of me, very careful to make sure he didn't put to much of his weight onto me. He ginned before leaning down and claiming my lips.

The kiss lasted a good long while, both of us very reluctant to break it. We just let our tongues play together lazily before we finally broke apart. "That is so cool, baby. I am so happy for you." Talon's eyes shone with pride as he spoke. I looked away shyly, but inside I was proud that he was proud of me. He was the only person I had told, but it seemed fitting seeing as I was the only one who knew about him. At least I think so.

"You didn't tell your father about your power did you?" I asked Talon.

"No, I wasn't ready to tell him that quite yet. To be honest I am still in shock about what he told me. But I will soon enough, he says he wants to help us. I want to make certain that I can trust him first though." He told me, rolling off and laying on the cold cement next to me. He grabbed my hand a started playing with my fingers.

"You know his mate might be a good place to start this army of misfits. I would imagine he would be opposed to the counsel, but I don't think we could tell him who your father is for a little while." I said as Talon continued to study my fingers, which was weird, but I chose to ignore it. I had more important thing to think about right now.

Talon nodded absently, and I could tell he wasn't really paying attention. I jumped to my feet quickly, almost ripping my arm out of the soccket in the proccess. "No time to waste, let's go right now." I said and walked out the door to Talon's car. He followed slowly, looking dazed and confused as he got in the driver's seat.

"I don't even know the dude's address. How are we supposed to find him?" He asked.

"What was his name again?" I asked, pulling my smartphone out.

"Umm, Antonio Barcola I think. Why?" He asked curiously. I ignored him and entered the name into my phone. Pretty soon his address and phone number popped up. I ginned triumphantly, you have got to love technology. I relayed the address to Talon, and he took off without a word. I was about an hour away, and I could tell the closer we got, the more nervous Talon became.

"It is going to be okay," I soothed, rubbing his knee lovingly. He looked over at me and put on a small smile, but his eyes were wild with fear.

"I look like my dad, what if he can tell? What is he hates me and turns us into the councel out of spite? I swear if he puts you in danger like that I will rip his throat out." He said in a panicked tone. I just kept rubbing his knee and whispering reassuring things.

We finally pulle dup in front of a quaint yellow house. With a white door and windows. It was very simple and pretty. I squeezed Talon's knee one last time, and then got out of the car. Talon did as well and came around and me me at the front of the car. I took his hand in mine.

"I'm here for you baby. We can get through this together." He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. Then we walked up to the front door hand in hand. He raised his hand to knock, but then seemed to chicken out and lowered it. I pushed him aside slightly. I took a deep calming breath, and then I knocked on the door.

-------

IMPORTANT!!!

Sorry it has been soo long since I updated, but I had no motivation. So this time I waill not upload again until I get at least five comments. I know I can do this, a lot of people have added this to their reading list. If all my fans and them comment we should have no problems! I really like fan feedback, it is much appreciated. REMEMBER I AM MARRIED TO A GIANT ALIEN ROBOT, HE CAN FIND YOU!!!!!! SO I WOULD COMMENT IF I WERE YOU GUYS! HEHE! Thanks for those who liked it and added it to your reading list, that is much appreciated. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Just picked a random, yet awesome song. Ass back home-Gym class heroes, AWESOME SONG DUDES! Nothing to do with the story though:( Anyways love you alls!!

LOVE

Mrs. Optimus Prime