[Jiley] - We will never forget

Everything was alright until he kissed her.

This past few days have been like hell for Riley. She hasn't eaten properly, she hasn't slept for days and she hasn't talked with him since that day.

His words haven't left her head.

"What did I do wrong Riley? I've only been away for a few weeks and you already cheated on me. What am I for you? I was your first boyfriend, I was your first kiss, I took you in your first date, I took your virginity and you take all of this away for that prince? I thought you were better than this. "

The tension in the studio has brought some problems between the dancers so Riley decided to organize a party to cool off a bit.

Riley and Michelle distributed all the invitations, but one invitation was still on the desk. James band invitation. Riley looked at Michelle, but Michelle shook her head and said "Riley, you have to do this. What are they gonna say if I go there? James is gonna think that you don't have courage to go there". The blonde took a deep breath and walked off to the Lost&Found studios.

When she arrived the band was talking to each other but when they saw the petite girl they stopped and all of them were looking at her. Finally Luke spoke, "Hey Riles! What brought you here?" - the blonde smiled and said " I came to invite you to a party in studio A tonight!"- she looked at James but he was looking to his drum sticks with a sad look on his face. The girl just gave the invitation to Luke and walked off.

A few hours later.

Everyone was enjoying the party, but Riley couldn't get her eyes off of James. He was so beautiful. She missed him so much. She missed his touch. She missed his body. She missed when he went to her house during the night and then they would sleep together or even make love until the morning.
After a few good minutes she came to the real world and realized that she was staring at him. She blushed.

She didn't know what time was so she looked at the clock and saw that were five to midnight and she shivered. In five minutes it would be one year since the day that James and Riley will never forget. In five minutes would be one year since Riley and James lost their baby. No one knows this other than Piper and Michelle. It was the worst day for both Riley and James.

Those five minutes passed and Riley and James looked at each other and the petite girl couldn't stand it anymore. She burst into tears and ran off to the toilets.

Everyone looked at each other confused, but James just ran after her, followed by Piper and Michelle.

When they arrived at the toilets they were locked. "Please Riley let me in, it's me James.. I'm here baby please..." the blonde was crying so hard and then when she heard the word baby from his lips she went to the door and opened it letting James enter.He embraced her as soon as he saw her. She hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He put her on the sink and wiped her tears.

The blonde finally looked at him and said "He's gone James, he's gone.." she said sobbing. "I've already lost him I can't loose you too.."

They were staring at each other and then he just leaned in and kissed her. He missed her lips so much. She missed the petite girl against him. He missed the worried girl. He missed his girl. Nothing could ever replace what they had to each other. They were soul mates after all. They were Jiley. And there's no Riley without James or James without his Riles.

The pair parted their lips from each other and he said "We can always try again".