[Jiley] - The Football Game

Riley's POV

Today was the BIG day.

Today James's football team was going to play and it was a very important game because it was the finals. And as usual the cheerleaders had to use their uniforms with their boyfriend's name on it.
The boys had our uniforms and as usual James forgot to give me mine...

Me- Hey baby, where are you? I need my uniform! x

James😏❤- I'm in the boys' bathroom getting ready, you can come baby, I'm alone. 😏

Typical James.

When I arrived to the bathrooms he was already waiting for me. Such a gentleman, ah?
"Hey baby", I said giving him a kiss.
"Hey babygirl, come in"

The bathroom was a totally mess but they are boys and well, we know how they are.
"Where's my uniform?" I said looking at him.
"Well, your uniform is here but I think that it's way too short for you" he said putting his hands on my waist.
"James, it's a cheerleader uniform.. it's supposed to be short" I said with a "duh" look. "Now, can you give me my uniform? It's getting late"
"Okay but you are going to get dressed here" he said putting his hands on my shorts. "If that makes you happy" I said putting my shorts down.
"Nothing I haven't seen before babe"

James's POV

"You look beautiful on your underwear baby" I said looking at my girlfriend, she's perfect.
"Yes, I know I am all those things but can you give me my uniform now?!" she said all sassy.

"Come here and get him" I said putting my arm higher, "Really James?! You are way taller than me" she said trying to get there.

I took advantage of her being so close to me and I started to kiss her neck. She put her arms around my neck and then she jumped to my waist.
After out little make out session I put her on the ground and I gave the uniform to her.
"Thank you" she said.
"You know.. I like to see you more on just your underwear.." I said with a sad face.
She came closer to my ears and said, "win that game and I'm all yours" then she kissed my cheek and walked away.

God that girl is going to be all mine tonight.

A few hours later

Riley's POV

Obviously James won this game. Come on, after what I told him it was impossible for him not to win.

Then, me and my girls went to the football field to congratulate the boys, and I immediately jumped into his arms.
"I did it baby, we won" he said putting me closer to him. God, I love him so much.
"Annnd you know what baby? You own me tonight" he said looking at me. "You're such a pig" I said laughing at him.

I went to the bathrooms to get chanced and when I was ready I went to the boys bathrooms to see if James was already ready.
But, when I was near all I was hearing was screaming. Girls screams. They were all around James asking him for photos and autographs. I looked at him and we made eye contact, and at that moment I walked away.

I went to the girls bathroom because all I wanted to do was cry.. I don't know why.. maybe because I was jealous?
But something knocked on the door and it was him..
"Riles, god baby I've been looking for you everywhere.. what's wrong baby?" he said.
"What's wrong? All those girl were flirting with you and all of them are prettier than me and why would you date me if you have 1000 more girls waiting for you? I'm such the worst girlf-" then I just felt his lips on mines.
"You're the prettiest girl I've ever met, the most beautiful, sexiest girl in the whole world, I wouldn't switch you for nothing baby girl.. Can we go home now?" he said giving me kisses. I just gave him a long kiss on the lips, he's the best boyfriend ever.

James's POV

We arrived home and Riley went to our bathroom to have a shower but I stopped her.
"Can I join you?" I said putting my hands on her waist.
"Yes but no funny business" she said opening the door.
"I won't promise nothing baby"

We were in the bath and Riley was between my legs, and my hands were around her.
"You're so gorgeous baby" I said kissing her neck.
"And you're the sexiest guy alive" she said turning around.
"It's getting cold, maybe it'll be better if we go and get changed to our pyjamas" she just nodded.

"Riles what are you doing with my shirt?" I said looking at my petite girlfriend.
"This isn't your t-shirt anymore" she said smiling and then ran off to our room.
"Oh, it's on"

I ran to her and she was in our bed all cute and sexy.
"Didn't you want to fight?" she said with her sexy voice.
"We can do our own fight , you know" I said putting me on top of her. 😏