[Jiley] - She's mine pt.2

7 months later

It's been 7 months since the happy couple got back together and things couldn't be better. At least that was what they thought.

Riley was almost on her 8th month of pregnancy and as much as she loved to be pregnant she couldn't wait any longer to have her baby boy on her arms.

"I can't wait to have our baby here with us" Riley said to her boyfriend that was on the couch beside her. "Neither can I baby" he said giving a kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly, James's phone started ringing so he answered. "Hello?" he said. "Oh my god!...Of course I will! Thanks for the opportunity, talk with you tomorrow sir.. bye".

The petite blonde looked at her boyfriend confused. "Who was it baby?" she said looking at her super happy boyfriend. "Ri, you know how much I wanted to go to the army, right? They called me to go with them to Holand! Oh my gosh, isn't this the best thing ever? It'll be the best 6 months of my life" James said. "Wait, 6 months?! You didn't say yes, right?!" the blonde said getting away from his boyfriend. "Of course I did! Are you crazy?!" he said, looking at his girlfriend like she was the craziest person alive.

She put her hands on her head. "Ri, what's wrong?" he said touching her arm, but she pulled away. "What's wrong?? I'm fucking 8 months pregnant and you're going to the army for 6 months? Am I supposed to give birth to your child and raise him alone?" she said with tears on her eyes, how could he do this to her..

The girl stood up from the couch and and went to her room but James grabbed her wrist. "Ri please we need to talk" "There's nothing to talk about James! If you want to go then go! You're free to do whatever you want! Who's going to miss you it's me not you! If you die there, who's going to be a single mom it's me not you" he said already crying.

James looked at her, she really didn't understand how important this was for him  "Fine! I just wanted to have a nice talk with you but it seems like I can't have one! I'm out" he said grabbing his car keys and left.

She went to her room and kept crying on her bed but then she felt the baby kicking. "Are you missing daddy? I am too" she said still crying a little. "Mommy's gonna sleep and when she wakes up she will have daddy beside her okay?" she said to her belly trying to convince herself that this was just a nightmare and when she wakes up tomorrow he will be beside her.

•••

3:54am

"Shit" he whispered when he stumbled in one of Riley's shoes. The little girl woke up as soon as she heard the noise but relaxed as soon as she saw him. "You scared me" she said sitting on her bed. "Sorry baby, I didn't want to" "It's fine, I'm glad you're home" she said not looking at him.

He took his shirt and pants off and went to bed. She just wanted to say how much she loved him, how much she was going to miss him. "I hate that I love you so much" she said with her eyes closed, afraid of what he was going to say. "What?" he said looking at her.

The blonde opened her eyes, finally meeting his. "I love you so much that I get to the point where I hate myself for that, I am so afraid that you'll get hurt and then I'll be alone with a baby" she said with tears on her eyes.
"Hey baby, you don't need to cry, please listen to me" he said wiping her tears. "Nothing is going to happen to me okay? I'll be home sooner than you think okay? I promise" he said giving a kiss on her head. "Make love to me tonight?" she said, he simply nodded. It was the start of a long night full of love.

•••
1 month later

One month ago James went to Holand to be with the army for 6 months and the petite blonde was already missing him. She was on her 9th month of pregnancy and she was super scared because she was going to do this without James.. but then someone knocked in on the door of her office.

"Hey, are you busy?" Alfie said knocking on the door. "Oh no, come in! What do you need?" she said to the young boy. "This" he said kissing her on the lips. She immediately pulled away and gave him a snap on the face.  "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH ME??" she said standing up from her chair and facing him. "Sorry I-I just-" "YOU JUST NOTHING! Get out!" she said trying to be as calm as she could be. The boy left her office without saying any other word. What had just happened...

The blonde grabbed her phone and marked James number. "Please, answer" she said with tears on her eyes. "Hey, it's James if I didn't answer is probably because I'm not with my phone lol, leave you messenger after the sign" , "James? Please call me, Alfie just kissed me please call me back" she said with fear on her voice.
Things couldn't get worst..

Next Afternoon

"It's everything for today guys thank you" the blonde said to the team after a hard rehearsal.
"JAMES!" Piper said looking at the door. "Wh-what?" the blonde said turning around. "James, oh my god" she said hugging his boyfriend. "You're okay princess?" "I am now that you're here" she said. "Where's him?" "James please don't d-" "Oh hey Alfie!" James said letting go of his girlfriend and going next to Alfie.

The boy looked at James terrified, but with a blink of an eyes they were  fighting with each other. "Stop! James! AH!" she said putting her hands on her belly. The boys stopped fighting and looked at her. "Shit" James said kneeling in front of her. "Piper! Call an ambulance! NOW!" the little girl nodded and grabbed her phone as fast as she could.

James put Riley on his arms. "Please, Riley don't fall asleep" James said looking at her, her waters were already broken. "James... I can't do this.." "Yes baby you can, you're strong" he said trying to keep her awake. "I'm not.." "Shit, she's falling asleep! Piper!" "They are already here James" she said when the doctors finally arrived.

At the hospital

"If I loose her, it's all my fault" James said putting his hands on her head. "You're not gonna loose her" Deborah said to his son, she hated seeing him like this.

After 2 hours, a doctor finally came to the waiting room. "Are you James Tordjman?" he said to the tall boy. "Yeah it's me, is she okay?" "Riley had some problems with the labour but both her and the baby are okay" the doctor said, James had already tears on his eyes. "Can I see her?" "Of course, follow me".

James entered in the room and saw his beautiful girlfriend with their baby on her arms. "Hey beauty" he said kissing her on the lips. "Hey baby" she said. "Oh my god he's beautiful" James said looking at his son. "We did a really good job, didn't we?" she said with a soft smile. "I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have done that but that gu-" , "Stop James forget that, what really matters is that we're here, with our son, stronger than ever" she said looking at his eyes. "I love you, you know that right?" he said kissing her head. "I love you too so much"