Chapter 4: Obstacles

Finn couldn't help himself. He shouldn't have acted that way last night. Why did he hug her? He tried so hard to resist her, but that skirt. Oh my goodness that skirt. Was she trying to kill me because she was doing a great job of that? As she played, I kept stealing glances of what was umm...under that skirt. What? Not my fault that the skirt can't stay in place while she was playing.

She looked drop dead gorgeous last night. He completely forgot about Quinn. The whole night was completely amazing. You would have thought that the silence for the whole game would have been awkward but he felt comfortable.

If he was honest with himself, he really just wanted to scoot closer to her and cuddle with her during the whole game. Dammit Finn! You have a girlfriend, who loves you. Why would you want to cuddle with another girl?

He blamed it all on the electric spark that flew through him when their hands touched. He felt something. There was definitely something there but he just couldn't figure out what it was.

How could this one girl turn his world upside down and he wasn't even with her. He was with Quinn. Quinn was absolutely beautiful. She made every man's jaw drop when she walked down the street and he was lucky enough to call her his but she wasn't Rachel. Ugh! He needs to stop thinking about her this way.

Finn walked into the bathroom and decided that maybe a shower could help calm down. He pulled off his shirt and shorts and in no time was being soaked by hot water. He was just about to start washing the shampoo out of his hair when he heard a noise outside the bathroom.

"Who's there? I've got a baseball bat," yelled Finn not realizing that he was in the bathroom and had no such thing.

There was no answer which terrified Finn. He stepped out of the shower, with his head still covered in shampoo, grabbed a towel and covered himself. He grabbed the toilet plunger from under the sink and headed for the door. Finn opened the door and walked out slowly with the plunger in a tight grip; he was ready to knock anyone over the head with it.

Slowly and cautiously, he walked towards the living room looking out for the intruder. He looked to his right and the living room was empty. So he quickly looked to his left and saw a small figure with their head inside the fridge.

"Who are you and why is your head in my fridge?" he yelled.

A petite blonde girl turned around and giggled. Finn stared at her trying to figure out why this girl didn't answer him until it clicked. It was Quinn. He dropped the plunger and then grabbed the towel firmly as to make sure he was covered.

"Quinn? What are you doing here?" he managed to blurt out while still in shock.

"Hey baby! I wanted to surprise you so I left Boston early. I hope you don't mind me letting myself in with the spare key," she replied while walking over towards him to lightly kiss him.

He was still shocked and confused but he started to kiss her back, when she stood up on her toes and deepened the kiss. He missed this so much. His instincts took over and he pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss passionately. Yeah, he definitely missed this.

He started to back up and head towards the bedroom, while trying to continue kissing her, yet not fall over. He finally backed up into the bed and plopped them both down onto it. They continued to kiss as her hands started to roam his body. He realized he was still in his towel but he didn't care. He had his girl in his arms. He started to briskly undress her and when she was in practically nothing, he stopped her.

She looked up at him and muttered, "I love you babe," before pulling him back into a kiss.

She couldn't get last night out of her mind. He hugged her. It felt so right. Damn it! She forgot to ask him if he was single. Well that could wait until their next lesson, which she was hoping was really soon. He was so perfect and Rachel started to slowly believe that maybe she had a chance with him.