Chapter 18: Bad Decisions

Rachel and Finn were in the car, on their way home. They had spent the whole weekend in the cabin, replaying their first night there. After their first experience together, the couple could not get enough of one another. Rachel chuckled as she thought of all the showers she was barely able to take since Finn would distract her. He was all over her, and she enjoyed every second of it. She realized that Finn truly meant it when he said ravish her, since she doesn't remember ever accomplishing so many orgasms in one weekend.

The thoughts of their weekend reminded her of his words on Friday night. He loved her. He told her directly, and it wasn't like he said it while they were making love, so she knew he meant it. She loved him too and she made sure he knew that. They had fallen in love quickly but she knew not blindly. What they had was real, and she truly felt like she would spend the rest of her life with the man sitting next to her.

Most people would frown at her for having these thoughts. They would criticize her on the fact that they haven't known each other for that long, but Rachel didn't care. She loved that man and nothing could change that.

They had finally arrived at her apartment, and Finn stops the car right outside the main entrance. They sat in silence for a minute, reminiscing about their weekend together, when Rachel decided to end the silence.

"Thank you so much for the whole weekend," she said, while leaning over to close the distance between them. Her face was incredibly close to his, her being able to feel his breath on her face.

"Anytime," whispered Finn, quickly latching onto her lips for a sweet tender kiss.

Rachel enjoyed these little moments when he would do small things to make her fall for him all over again; like the way that he didn't want to end their kisses or he'd give her puppy dog eyes if she ended it abruptly. This time though, Rachel was exhausted and just wanted to go take a nap. She pulled away and ignored the expression on his face at her actions and swung the door open. Rachel walked to the trunk to get her bags, and Finn jumped out of his seat to help her with her bags. He walks her to her door and drops her bags. They stand there, looking at one another waiting for the other to initiate the departure.

"Goodnight, Finn," Rachel mutters, to end the silence.

"Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams," replies Finn. He pulls her into a hug and then kisses her forehead, before turning to head in opposite direction.

Rachel opens her door, ready to just throw her bags into her room, strip off her clothes and makeup, and go to bed. She walks in with her head hanging low, while she's checking her phone. Then a voice interrupts her concentration.

"Hi," says a low husky voice.

Rachel recognized this voice, which caused her head to jerk up and look into the eyes of the man who owned that voice.

"Noah!" exclaimed Rachel after making eye contact.

"Hi," repeated Puck.

"What are you doing here?" demanded Rachel, still in shock.

"Well, I needed to come see you, and I didn't want to wait around for you outside so I used the spare key. I hope you don't mind..." explained Noah.

"Of course I mind! Noah, you should have called," said Rachel sternly.

"I know, Rach, but I didn't even plan this... It was a spur of the moment trip and I needed to see you." replied Noah with a pleading look in his eye. Rachel could tell that something was wrong so she softened up a bit.

"Well, since you're already here and probably unpacked in the guest room, you're welcome to stay."

"Thank you so much, babe! Now that that's settled, come here!" Puck said while walking towards her, pulling the small figure into his arms for a hug. They stayed like this for a bit, enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms again. Rachel really missed him.