Chapter 9: Too Many Drinks

That was the most amazing night of Finn's life. He knows that he shouldn't have kissed her, but she looked so beautiful and he just couldn't resist those plump lips. After their night, he really started to realize how much he cares about her. He usually didn't tell people about his father's death but she made him comfortable enough to share it with her and in return, she began to open up to him. It was an amazing night. Absolutely amazing, though the best part was definitely the kiss. He wanted to do that again. He needed to do that again.

The only thing that was in the way of him being with this amazing girl was...well...his girlfriend. He needed to end things with her and it had to be as soon as possible. He couldn't lead Quinn on any longer.

Though he should wait until she came home, Finn was afraid she'd convince him otherwise and decided to call her. He pulled out his phone and he dialed her number, for hopefully the last time.

The phone rang a few times and then a female voice picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Quinn, can we talk?"

"Of course, baby. I just finished getting my nails done. What's on your mind?"

Finn needed to be blunt, that was the only way to get his message across. Quinn was known for having selective hearing.

"I don't want you calling me baby anymore. I can't do this Quinn. I'm ending this before we get in to deep."

"What? You're playing a prank right? Please tell me that you're joking," replied Quinn, her voice cracking from the tears that were beginning to flow down her face.

"I'm not. It's over. I don't feel that way anymore."

Finn could hear her tears on the other end. He never wanted to hurt her but he knew that he'd hurt her more if he continued their relationship.

"You're going to regret this," managed Quinn and then the line went dead.

What the heck did Quinn mean by that? Did he just make a huge mistake in leaving her? Finn was confident in his feelings for Rachel but he's only known Rachel for a few weeks. He's been with Quinn for a few years.

Ugh. He needed to clear his mind, so he decided to go take a shower. Finn walked into his bathroom and pulled off his clothes. In the nude, he walked over to his shower and turned it on, hot. Really hot. He tried to stay in the shower as long as possible so that the bathroom filled with steam. For some reason, he loved the feeling of a steam filled bathroom.

After his shower, Finn's mind was all cleared. He figured things out and he realized that he needed to see Rachel, as soon as possible. Finn wanted to see her brilliant smile so that his day will brighten up.

He takes out his phone and texts her:

Hey, Rach. Let's talk. Meet me outside Karma at 7.

Rachel couldn't get that kiss out of her head. When it came to Finn, everything just fit. She knew that it was wrong since he was dating Quinn, but she refused to question his actions. He initiated the kiss so he must care about her and enough that he would cheat on Quinn.

All of a sudden, Rachel's phone went off and a text from Finn popped onto the screen:

Hey, Rach. Let's talk. Meet me outside Karma at 7.

She looked at the clock. It was 3 pm and she was free the whole day since rehearsals were cancelled. Rachel was not going to miss out on spending more time with Finn so she quickly replied with an okay.

There was a lot of time before she needed to start getting ready for meeting up with Finn so she decided to call Noah, to check up on him. She dialed his number and waited for an answer.