Chapter 1

You were the daughter of a rich man that had gotten married for the third time. Don't get it wrong, you loved your father. You hated his 3rd wife. She would treat you like a piece of trash. Although you were only 19 and starting college she acted as if you were a 35 year old still living off of your father.

You lived with your father and his wife in a mansion. Your father was the owner of a huge company. There were lots of maids and butlers. You had personal butlers, but they would all end up quitting because they would get paid by your fathers 3rd wife to leave.

Your mother was the 2nd wife. She had passed away due to a very rare sickness when you were 15. And not to long after that, your father got married again. The last 4 years of your life was hell.  You were the only child your father had. He also made sure the woman he married had no children because he only wanted you. His one and only daughter.

Another thing was that your fathers 3rd wife has been having an affair with the main butler of the house. You heard it and you saw it.

You wish you could tell your father but, you know he's to kind hearted to even care.

There was a total of 10 maids and 6 butlers in your house. The head maid and butler were very strict and made sure everything was perfect. You had 3 maids in total. Your father was in the process of finding you your perfect personal butler.
---
You were laying in you bed when you got a text message from your dad. Yes, your dad can text, isn't he awesome?

Dad: Honey, come downstairs to meet your new butler.

You: Ok dad! I'll be right down!
~~~
You acted excited although you knew this one was probably like the others. Meet, get close, and then ends up leaving. It's the same thing every time.

You walked downstairs and saw the back of a tall man with a broad back. Standing next to the main butler of the house.

Your father saw you in the shadows and gestured you to sit across of him and his wife.

"Y/N, this is your butler Jin." Your father smiled.

"Hello, I am Y/N. I hope we get along." You bowed.

Jin bowed to you at a 90 degree angle, "Hello my lady, I also hope we get along."

You were taken back by the fact he called you 'my lady' because your other butlers called you Y/N or ma'am.

You took a glance at your father and his wife. His wife gave you an evil glare with her evil face.

"Y/N-ah, you should take Jin to your room and show him where all your things are." Your father made the hand gesture of shooing you away.

"Yes father." You bowed to him as his wife before leaving the living room.

Jin followed you up the stairs and into your room.

You sat on your bed, "There's my clothes, bathroom, and desk." You pointed at all the locations.

Jin chuckled, "Don't worry my lady, I'll learn everything on my own."

"Don't need to memorize it..." you mumbled.

Jin tiled his head in curiosity, "Why? My lady?"

"Everyone is the same, they end up leaving." You looked down as your swayed your feet back and fourth.

You saw Jin's shined leather shoes walk closer to you till he hit your bed Stan while you were looking down, "But I'm not like that my lady."

You looked up, "I hope you're not." You faked a smile.