Chapter 31

It's been a week since you told your father about his wife and the butlers affair. Of course he didn't believe you at first but you suggested a DNA test for the baby.

The test came back negative and your father is in the middle of divorcing her. The butler was fired right away and now Jin is the main butler of the house.

"Jagi~" you heard a sweet voice and felt a light tap on the shoulder. You slowly opened you eyes to see Jin, smiling.

"Morning Jin." You smiled, sitting up and stretching you arms out.

Jin placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, "Go get changed and have some breakfast downstairs hm?"

You nodded and Jin stood up, leaving your room so you could get changed.

You did your normal morning routine and changed into jeans and a plain t-shirt.

You walked downstairs to see your father sitting down along with Jin.

"Morning!" Your father smiled, taking a bite of his food.

You smiled back, sitting down. Jin brought you a plate of food then sat besides you.

"We've got good news!" Your father cheered.

You looked up at him chewing your food, "What is it?" You looked at Jin.

Jin smiled, wiping the corner of your lips.

"The divorce went through." Your father sighed a sigh of relief.

You slightly smiled, taking another bite of food. "You won't miss her though, right?"

Your father shrugged, "I think my dating days are done." He chuckled, "I want grandkids!" He looked to you then to Jin.

"Father... that's a bit sudden." You blushed a light shade of red.

Jin nodded, "We aren't even married..."

Your father chuckled more, "Well," he looked at you then Jin straight in the eye, "get things moving!" He laughed.

You and Jin nervously laughed along, glancing at each other.

You finished your breakfast and stood up, "University starts tomorrow, am I driving myself?" You asked your father. He had already told you awhile ago that Jin would be driving but you wanted to ask once again to make sure.

Your father smiled, "Jin offered to drive you."

You looked at Jin who was talking to a maid.

"Ah alright." You nodded and smiled, "Well I'll be off." You walked back into your room.

You laid down on your bed, organizing your folders.

There was a knock at your door, "Come in!" You yelled.

Jin came in with a tray of fruits and a cup of tea, "I brought a snack since you've been in here for a while."

You smiled as he sat besides you, placing the tray down. "Ready for university?"

You shrugged, "I'll miss you..."

Jin chuckled, feeding you a strawberry, "I'll miss you too."

You chewed on the bitter but sweet strawberry.

"You know I love you very much right?" Jin held your hand in his, caressing the back of your hand with his thumb.

You smiled, "Yes, Jin~ and I love you too."

Jin grinned, hugged you tightly. You hugged him back.

Everything was going to be just fine from now on. You could just tell that a happy ending was just ahead of you and Jin.

---

A/N: I didn't know what to do with the wife so use your imagination and comment what you did to her! 😂