Chapter 26

You opened the door of Yoongi's car and sat down. Yoongi opened the door of the drivers seat and sat down too.

"Y/N are you sure-"

You cut him off, "I'm sure, just go..." you rested your chin on your hand and looked out the window.

You watched all the city lights, the
People passing by, and the cars driving pass.

Yoongi stayed quiet, tapping his finger to the beat of the song on the steering wheel.

"Are we almost there?" You mumbled, glancing at him.

He grinned, "Yup."

You nodded and went back looking out the window.

>Jin POV<

I sighed and went to the kitchen.

I sat down and stared off into the distance. Maybe I was dumb to let her fall into Yoongi's arms, maybe I've should've grabbed her wrist and told her how much she meant to me, maybe I should've just never came into her life as her butler... but what am I saying? There was always a maybe but never a guarantee.

"What are you looking at so intensely?" Y/N's father sat down in front of me.

I quickly stood up, "I'm sorry, I'll get back to work..."

He shook his head, "Sit down Jin." He chuckled.

I nodded and sat back down.

"You love my daughter, don't you?" He smiled, warmly.

My heart dropped, he found out. Will he fire me? Scold me? Or worse, tell me to stay away from Y/N, "Y-Yes sir.." I told the truth.

He nodded, "Take care of her."

I looked at him confused, "I'm sorry?" I didn't know if he just accepted my feelings for his daughter or...

"Take care of her," he smiled, "I can trust you with her, can't I?"

I nodded, "Yes, yes or course!" I smiled, stood up and bowed.

He chuckled, "Now go fight for what you love," he said, "Don't let her go."

I nodded and bowed once again before running off into my car.

I quickly got in and started it up and drove off.

"I love you Y/N! I love you so so much..." a tear of joy ran down my cheek. I couldn't wait to embrace her in my arms just to tell her how much she means to me.

>Yoongi's POV<

I parked the car at the convenience store, "You wanna come in?" I asked, unbuckling my seat belt.

She shook her head, "No, it's fine. Just buy whatever."

I nodded and quickly ran in. I bought some chips and drinks, along with a fruit salad. I went to the cashier and paid for the things.

I walked back to the car and handed Y/N the things, "Thanks Yoongi." She took the bag.

I buckled up and started the car, "For what?" I asked.

"For this." She smiled.

Her smile made me warm inside, "You're welcome."

We finally made it. I unpacked the things and we found a perfect place to sit and star gaze.

I laid down the blanket and sat down next to Y/N.

She brought her legs to her chest and curled up into a ball.

I thought she was so cute. I put my jacket around her, "Eat some fruit." I pushed the tray of fruit next to her.

She nodded, keeping her eyes on the sky.

"Y/N," I sighed, "Please, just talk to me." I patted her back.

She looked at me with a tear dripping down her cheek, "It hurts Yoongi." She sobbed, "My heart," she looked down, "it hurts."

This is what breaks me... seeing her in pain because of a guy. She didn't deserve this so Jin didn't deserve her.

I pulled her closer to me, lifting up her chin to face me, "Don't cry over him,"
I looked at her sadly, "He's not worth it." I gently placed my lips against hers. If Jin won't show her how special she is, I will.

>Jin POV<

I finally made it to the star gazing park. I ran around the park, looking at everyone to find Y/N.

I was panting and out of breath, "Where are you...?" I pushed myself to run more. I needed to find her.

"Y/N?" I ran towards what I think was her. I stopped in my tracks, that's when it felt like my whole world just shattered. "Y/N... why are you kissing Yoongi?" Maybe love doesn't exist.

---
A/N: I'm on summer break so I'll try update more frequently from now on.