Chapter 21

"You know," Jin looked at me, "You mean a lot to me." He smiled.

My heart skipped a beat for a split second. Then I remembered, that's right, he listens to my every command. "Of course, you're my butler."

Jin nodded, "Yeah, bu-"

"I'm going to go to the restroom." I ran out of his room with tears in my eyes. I ran to the bathrooms and locked myself in the farthest stall. People might call me a coward or a wussy cause I don't tell him that I love him. But, I have my own reasons, I don't want to be broken again.

"Y/N-ah..." I heard banging on the walls. It must've been Jin.

"Wh-what?" I said in between my quiet sobs.

"Are you alright? I'm outside of the bathrooms, I'll wait for you." His comforting voice made me want to love him more.

I wiped my eyes and nose, "I-I'll be out soon." I stood up and checked my face in the mirror. I washed my face and gave myself a mental warning about my feelings again.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jin sitting, criss-cross on the floor besides the doorway.

"Y/N-ah! Are you alright?!" He stood up and shook my shoulders lightly.

I nodded, "I'm fine Jin."

He sighed a sigh of relief, "Ah alright." He patted my head then looked at me with his charming grin, "Let's go eat some ice cream."

I looked at the empty halls, "Did the ice cream cart even-"

"I know where they keep the cart though." He put his fingers against his lips as a sign for me to keep it a secret.

He began walking and I quietly followed behind him.

"Ouch..." I got a cramp in my calve which is like one of the most horrible pains ever. "Sorry I-"

Jin held my hand in his, "Im here, don't worry." He smiled and held my hand tighter.

My cheeks flushed a light shade of red. I looked down in embarrassment as my heart heated with ever step we took. I really didn't understand why he kept doing this.

"Here!" He opened a door where the ice cream cart was located. Of course he would know where all the secret foods are hidden, he's Jin after all.

He pulled me in and I bumped into his chest, "I'm sorry..." I awkwardly stepped back.

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and pulled me into a hug, "J-Jin..."

"Please," he hugged me closer, "Stay like this for a bit." His warmth made you melt in his arms.

I love you Jin. I just wish I could say that to you right now. But you're making me and my heart go in circles again and again. It hurts knowing you might just be playing with me.
----
A/N: A short update cause I felt like it and you guys seem to enjoy this fanfic <3 love you guys