Chapter 18

The next morning you woke up to the sound of whispering and clatters.

The nurses entered the room and were whispering stuff back to each other with a concerned face on.

"What's the matter?" You asked while you stretched your arms. Even though you slept uncomfortably you were happy you got to stay by his side.

The nurses stood up straight, "U-uhm Jin doesn't have any family in his records..."

You scrunched your eyebrows and glanced at Jin. No family? What?

"Um... so who's going to pay-" one of the nurses tried to ask but you cut them off with a simple reply.

"I will." You sighed.

They nodded and left the room quickly.

You squeezed Jin's hand, "You must've been so lonely..."

You always wondered why'd your father picked such a young butler for you. You should've known even though your father married a wench he was kind hearted and wanted to help anyone in need.

You stood up and stretched your arms in the air.

"I should go get breakfast..." you said to yourself and grabbed your purse.

You glanced at Jin one more time before closing the door and heading to the hospital cafeteria.
---
You stood in line for the breakfast. It was scrambled eggs with toast and apple juice.

You got your breakfast and sat down on an empty table.

You looked around at everyone. Some people happy, depressed, excited, or lost looking.

You took a bite of your toast and got lost in your thoughts again.

"Hey." A sudden voice startled you. You looked up to see a young man with a box smile.

You smiled, "Hey."

"Can I sit here?" He pointed to the seat across of you.

You nodded.

He looked like a patient. He had the hospital clothes on and those tags.

"Are you a patient?" You asked him.

He put down his apple juice and nodded, "How'd you know?" He slightly whispered as if you found out one of his biggest secrets.

"Uh your clothes?" You giggled.

He looked down at his outfit and nodded, "Wow for a second there I thought you were magical."

You almost choke on your scrambled eggs. He surely was adorable.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N." you replied.

He smiled, "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He held out his hand.

You smiled and shook his hand.

"So who are you visiting?" He looked around.

You shrugged, "My butler."

He tilted his head to the side, "Butler? Are you rich?"

You nodded. "I guess,"

He smiled, "You're very kind for visiting your butler."

You picked up your fork and played with your food, "I guess."

"He will wake up soon." Taehyung smiled before picking up his tray and walking away.

You were frozen, dumbfounded. So much questions ran through your mind like how did he know Jin wasn't awake? Or why did he just walk away?

You sighed and also dumped your tray. You looked around but Taehyung wasn't to be found.
---
You walked into Jin's hospital room, closing the door behind you.

"Y/N?" Jin's voice echoed through the room.

You immediately turned around and saw him sitting up on his bed.

You ran to him and embraced him. He was surprised at first but embraced you back. His broad shoulders capturing you in a comforting hug.

"I-I was so worried." You sobbed in his chest.

He patted your back, "Im sorry My lady." He rubbed your back, "It won't happen again."

You looked at him with puffy eyes and a runny nose, "I missed you."
---
A/N: Magical Taehyung~