Chapter 7

"You're the first jerk to me." You pushed him off of you and ran out of his room slamming the door behind you.

You stood outside of his room, "What the hell was that?" Your face turned red at the thought.

>Yoongi POV<

I sat on my bed staring at the door she had just slammed. Why did I react like that? I'm not like this! Snap out of it Yoongi!

>End of Yoongi POV<

You shook your head and took a deep breath then ran to your room.

You sat on your bed while staring at the floor, "I need to stay away from him, he's no good." You scolded yourself.

>Jin POV<

"Hm? Was I mistaken or did Y/N just come out of Yoongi's room?" I put my finger on my lip.

I shrugged it off and walked to her room with a juice box in my hand.

"My lady?" I knocked on her door, bringing my ear closer to her door.

"Come in!" She replied.

I opened her door and entered with my usual smile. "I brought a juice box for you, you hadn't drank anything during dinner."

"Oh thanks Jin." She took the juice box from my gloved hand.

"Um My lady, may I ask a question?"

"Sure." She opened her juice box, sipping it.

"Did you just come out of Yoongi's room?" I suddenly regretted what I had just asked.

"No!" Her face turned red and she didn't dare look at me.

"Ah, I was just wondering. Sorry for the inconvenience." I bowed to her before leaving the room.

"I swear she left his room..." I tilted my head to the side for a bit then went back to work.

>End of Jin POV<

The next morning you woke up to an annoying song playing in the next room.

"UGHHHH JIIIIN!" You called out to Jin before placing a pillow in your face. It was no use though, the loud music was heard through the pillow.

"Good morning, My lady." Jin bowed while opening your door.

"Jin, who's obnoxious music is playing at the moment?" You sat up.

"Aha! That is Yoongi. I tried telling him to turn it down but I got a scolding from your step-mother to not order Yoongi to do such things." Jin nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Ah, its fine. Could you get a warm bath ready for me?" You fixed your hair and stretched your arms and legs.

"Yes, My lady." He bowed and entered your bathroom.

You heard the water running and the smell of flower pedals and bath bombs.

You decided to tell Yoongi to shut up while Jin was preparing your bath.

You stepped out of your room and knocked on Yoongi's door.

He answered the door with messy hair, while he was dressed in sweats. "What?" He crossed his arms.

"Could you please turn your music down?" You asked nicely.

"I mean I could," he shot you the most sarcastic smile ever.

"But?"

"Why would I want to?" He laughed before slamming the door in your face.

"YAH! YOONGI!" You opened his door and entered the room.
----
A/N: I'm sick atm so deal with this shitty chapter ok... Author-nim lovessss Youuuu ❤😷