Chapter 13

You took a small sip. The taste lingered in your mouth. It's been awhile since you had alcohol.

Yoongi took a huge gulp from his beer, "Ahhh~"

You looked at him with disgust then looked away.

"What's wrong...?" He rested his hand on your shoulder.

"I wanna go home..." you mumbled.

He nodded, "After we have some fun."

"Ew you nasty lit-"

"Not that kind of fun. You're the nasty one." He cut you off mid point of your sentence.

You giggled, knowing your mind was nasty and polluted.

Another man approached you and sat down. He looked at you with lust, as he smelt like cigarette smoke and alcohol. "Hey babe, wanna dance?" He dragged his words.

You scoffed and Yoongi looked towards the situation.

"Go away." Yoongi tried shooing the man.

The man didn't budge instead he tried grabbing your wrist and taking you to the dance floor.

"S-stop!" You were no match for the mans strength. He looked at you and smiled like a pervert.

"Let go of her." Someone pulled you away. You looked up to see the one and only Kim Seokjin. He was still dressed in his fancy suit and his hair perfectly made, showing his forehead.

Jin over towered the man, "She said stop didn't she?" The man nodded in terror and walked away.

Jin embraced you in a warm hug, "Are you alright?" He whispered.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his broad shoulders, "Mhm, I'm alright."

You heard him sigh a sigh of relief, "Thank god."

"Ahem." Yoongi cleared his throat.

"I'm taking her back home." Jin sternly stated as he held your hand in his.

Yoongi shrugged, "You could, but you can't. Her father's instructions were for her to have dinner with me." He smiled sarcastically.

Jin groaned, "Shall I call him right now and tell him where you took Y/N for 'dinner'?" He replied.

Yoongi shook his head, "Fine take her." He crossed his arms like a child throwing a tantrum.
---
Jin drove you and himself back home.

Your father and his wife was already sleeping. So you ran up to your room and laid on your bed.

Jin followed with a tray in his hands, "Here's some tea, My lady." He bowed, placing the tray on your nightstand.

"Thanks Jin." You smiled and took the cup of Tea.

"I'm sorry I was late." He apologized, looking down at the wooden floor.

You laughed, "You were just in time."

He slowly shook his head, "I feel as if I failed. I'm only here to serve you My lady."

You rolled your eyes, "Jin, if I said you did a good job, you did." You chuckled and put the tea down.

Jin smiled, "I'm glad then." He bowed about to leave.

"W-wait Jin!" You called out to him. You actually didn't know why you had done that. Your mouth had just did it's own thing.

"Yes?" He turned back at you.

You smiled, "Can I have a hu- actually never mind. I'm going to sleep so night."

"Night My lady." He bowed and left the room.
---
A/N: I'm tired but I wanna write more :/