Chapter 12

Jin left your room and you decided to take a nap before dinner.
---
You woke to a loud bell ringing. You placed a pillow over your head.

You finally sat up and your eyes slowly opened. There he was, Min Yoongi. Playing ringing bells on his small speaker which was strangely loud for its size.

He was smiling innocently at you.

You threw a pillow at him, "Who let you in my room!?"

He chuckled, "Myself."

"Can you get out?" You asked with a stern tone.

He just shook his head, "I don't want too."

"Can you at least turn off that speaker though?" You fixed your bed hair and rubbed your eyes.

The annoying sound stopped and he put down his speakers.

"Thank you." You thanked him and lied back down, snuggling yourself in your blankets.

He scoffed, "You're really lifeless today."

Your eyes shot open, but you stayed laying down, pursing your lips together in anger.

He sighed sarcastically, "Well, I guess I'll just sit here and wait till you wake up." He began, "And maybe I'll try out my new speaker!"

You sat up, "Ok. I'm up. What do you want?" You asked him.

He sat there dumbfounded. He actually didn't think you'd get up so easily.

"Cat got your tongue?" You chuckled and stood up from your bed.

The door suddenly opened and there revealed Jin. "Ah I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" He bowed.

"No! No!" You and Yoongi both said in unison.

Jin looked at both of you and chuckled, "Y/N, your father has informed me to tell you that he wants you to spend dinner with Yoongi somewhere nice."

Your face scrunched up, "HIM!? NO!"

Yoongi laughed, "That's why I came to give you a nice wake up call."

Jin bowed once again, "I was told not to come with you, so call me if any emergencies happen." He left the room.

Yoongi playfully placed his arm over your shoulders as you stared at the door in front of you. I do not want to spend even a minute with him... you were lost in thought.

"I have plans so hurry up and get ready." He shook you then left the room.

You sighed and got out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

You got changed and didn't even bother putting on make-up or even doing your hair. You put your hair in a messy bun which took absolutely no effort, and applied some lip balm.

Yoongi knocked on your door, "HURRY UP!"

You groaned, "ITS BEEN 3 MINUTES YOU DIPWAD!" You were annoyed already that Jin couldn't come, but it's even worse you had to follow Yoongi around.
---
Yoongi drove you both to a nightclub.

"Is this a nice place for dinner?" You questioned him.

He shook his head, "Maybe not for you, but for me this is the place I prefer."

You took a deep breathe before stepping out of the car. You thought it was rude if him to take you to a nightclub, if he was gentleman he would've took you to a restaurant to get some dinner since you hadn't had anything to eat yet.

Yoongi showed his ID to the man and he approved, you did the same but the man was hesitant at first but yet you in anyway.

The smell of alcohol lingered, drunk girls falling on men, drunk men hitting on girls then getting slapped or a drink poured on them, and first time drinkers which were lost and looked like they were in a whole new universe.

You followed behind Yoongi as he made his way through the crowds.

He looked back at you, "Come here." He pulled your wrist.

He held your waist so you wouldn't separate from him, "Just stay close." His grip lightened as he whispered those words into your ear.

He made his way to a table and sat down. You sat across of him while the waiter brought you the drink menu.

"What would you like princess?" He smirked as he rested his chin on his hand.

You shrugged, "Nothing. And what's with the princess thing?"

"Since Jin called you 'My lady' I thought I could call you 'Princess'" his smirk didn't disappear from his face.

The waiter came back and Yoongi ordered himself a beer and added an extra glass of champagne.

"You drink beer with champagne?" You asked a bit surprised. You've never heard of such a mixture.

He shook his head along with his pointer finger, "The champagne is for you, Princess."

You rolled your eyes, "I don't take alcohol down well. My 21st birthday wasn't the best memory." You remembered how much you puked and fell down the stairs.

"Just drink it, you'll be fine." His grin made you think otherwise.

Jin suddenly popped up in your mind. You wished he was there, he wouldn't have let any of this happen.
---
A/N: I updated! Yay! Yeah, I know this chapter is about Yoongi mostly, but next chapter will have more Seokjin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  I promise 😂❤