Chapter 11

"I was hungry..." he grabbed a plate and made himself a hotdog.

You smiled and enjoyed eating with everyone. Without your father and his wife...

"Ah Y/N I forgot to say, school is starting soon. Would you like to drive yourself or me drive you?" He looked at you waiting for your reply.

"I'll drive myself, if anything happens I'll just call you." You shrugged.

Yoongi began choking.

You patted his back while quietly laughing.

"Wait? You go to college too?" He looked at you before sipping his bottled water.

"Yeah. Seoul University!" You acted excited.

He sighed deeply, "You go to my college too!?"

You laughed, "If I see you at school I'm gonna act so weird."

He scrunched his nose, "Please don't, we're not even that close."

"You're living at my house, you eat the food my butler prepares, you're here with me right now. We're close enough." You made an 'Oh well' face.

He sighed, "Whatever. I'm a loner at school anyway. Not like there's anyone to embarrass me in front of."

"Poor Yoongi..." you shook your head in disappointment.

"Yah!" He threw a hotdog bun at your head.

"You wanna die you lil shit!" You threw a hotdog at him and it hit him right on the cheek.

Jin broke you apart, "Everyone is looking at you Y/N..."

Your eyes shot open. You cleared your throat and sat up straight.

Yoongi scoffed, "You think this is over!?" He threw a hot dog at you.

"YOU LIL SHIT!" You got up and he began to run away.

You ran after him as Jin ran after you both.

"YOONGI YOU GONNA DIE YOU DIPSHIT!" You tackled him onto the sand and pulled his hair.

He was just laughing and you weren't going to lie, he looked pretty cute.

Jin pulled you off of him.

"Everyone is looking at you guys." Jin held you by your shoulders while Yoongi sat up and dusted the sand off of himself.

"You're dumb Yoongi." You growled at him.

He chuckled, "You think I give a shit?"

Your crossed your arms.

"You have all sand in your hair now..." Jin sighed and tied up your hair in a pony tail.

"Let's go home and wash up, shall we?" Jin smiled.

You and Yoongi nodded in unison.
---
Once you all got home you ran to your room and took a nice warm shower.

You guessed Yoongi did the same since the water pressure from your shower head wasn't as powerful. And you could hear him rapping.

You got out of your bathroom only wrapped in a towel.

On your bed was an outfit Jin picked out. "All pink?" You picked up the pink dress with pink high heels.

You put it on then began drying your hair with a towel.

There was a knock at your door, "Come in."

Jin entered with a blow dryer and some hair accessories, "May I do your hair?" He asked.

"Sure."

He dated your hair then French braided it while adding little fake flowers.

"How'd you even learn to do hair?" You asked looking at yourself in the mirror.

"When I found out I was going to be serving a female, I learned how to do most stuff." He replied.

"You're very talented."

"Thank you, My Lady."
---
A/N: I FINALLY FINISHED IT 😂 AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSS YOUU