Chapter 29

>Jin POV<

I was in the waiting room of the hospital along with Y/N's father and his wife. Yoongi was also there, he was lost in his thoughts.

Y/N's father was on the urge of crying. Y/N told he he doesn't like when she gets sick or hurt, he just doesn't want to lose her like he did with her mother.

"Guardian of Y/N?" The doctor came out and both me and Y/N's father ran up to him.

The doctor sighed, "She's fine, but I suggest she sleep more and get a healthier diet for at least a week."

"Thank you doctor." Y/N's father shook the doctors hand. The doctor nodded and walked away.

I sighed a sigh of relief. I walked up to Yoongi and shook his shoulder, "Hey Y/N's alright."

Yoongi blinked a few times then smiled, "That's a relief." He looked up at me, "Did you accept her confession?"

I tilted my head, "How did you know she confessed?"

Yoongi chuckled, "I confessed to her earlier tonight," he sighed, "Sadly she liked you. I was jealous to be honest, he talked about you as if you were her world. She can pick out all the things she loved about you."

And that's exactly why I love her.

"Take care of her will you?" She patted my shoulder, "If you don't I'll beat you." We both chuckled. Yoongi stood up, "I'm going to go."

"You're not going to visit Y/N?" I also stood up.

Yoongi shook his head, "She'll probably be discharged tomorrow."

I nodded, "Ah we'll see you then."

Yoongi waved as he walked off.

I scratched the back of my head as I went to the front desk, "What room is Y/N in?"

The lady smiled, "Room 106."

I thanked her and walked to Y/N's room.

I slightly opened the door and saw her talking to her father. I slightly grinned and closed the door to give them their privacy.

"Oh Jin!" It was the snake.

I bowed and tried to turn the other way but she pushed me back, "Let's talk." She smirked.

I shook my head, "I don't want too."

She scoffed, "You'll shut your mouth right?"

I grinned, sarcastically. "Keep my mouth shut? Oh please. I'll tell everyone about your sick scandal!" I half yelled and half whispered.

She rolled her eyes, "And who do you think he's going to believe? His loving wife or second hand butler?"

I looked at her dead in the eye, "He'll believe his daughter, I know that for a fact."

She giggled as she walked past me, "We'll see about that."

"Honey!" She said.

I turned around and saw Y/N's father walking out of the room.

He smiled, "She's expecting you."

I smiled and bowed as I watched him walk off with his wife clinging onto his arm.

I took a deep breath before entering the room. I walked to her bed and smiled, "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged, "I saw the light."

I chuckled and patted her head, "Do you want some water or food?"

She shook her head and pulled my arm, "Sit down and talk with me."

I nodded and sat besides her bed, "Hm well what do you want to talk about?"

She played with my fingers as she looked up at the ceiling, deciding what to talk about, "Hm... I just want to know you better."

I sighed and began telling her all my embarrassing and joyful moments in my life.

There was parts in that conversation that I enjoyed, but my favorite was when her eyes sparkled when she learned something new about me.

---

A/N: Idk what to do with the wife tbh 😂