Chapter 22

"I-I'm sorry..." Jin stepped back from me. He scratched the back of his head and looked around the room to avoid the awkward situation.

My expression softened as I pointed at the ice cream cart in the corner, "That?"

He smiled, "Yup."

He opened the cart and Jin gave me a ice cream cone as he got the same but a different flavor.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked you, handing you the ice cream filled sugar cone.

You nodded, "It's fine." You walked to the door and put your hand on the knob.

"Wait!" Jin said and stopped you, "I heard something." His body leaned against yours. He was just trying to hear if there was anyone, but you couldn't help but blush and your heart beat kept getting faster and faster.

Jin looked down at you and realized the situation he was in, "Im sorry." He moved away from you.

You cleared your throat, "It's fine," you fixed your outfit, "Can we leave?"

Jin nodded and you opened the door.

You both ran out and hid behind a wall. You giggled and panted at the same time.

"Let's go!" Jin grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his room. His hand fit perfectly with yours.

I wish I could hold your hand all the time... You thought as you squeezed his hand tighter like you never wanted to let go.

-A couple days later-

Jin got released out of the hospital and he went back to work. You told him to rest for a bit more but he denied.

You were currently looking at your schedule for your new university year. It was sent in the mail. You were a bit disappointed cause you got a couple classes with Yoongi.

"My lady?" There was a knock on your door.

You put your schedule away, "Ah come in!"

Jin opened the door with a book in his hand, "Your father bought this for you and instructed me to hand it to you for him." Jin placed the book on your desk.

"Thanks Jin," you looked at the book, "Why couldn't he give it to me?" You asked.

Jin nervously chuckled, "He went to dinner with his wife and the uh butler."

You rolled your eyes, "Where's Yoongi?"

Jin shrugged, "Haven't seen him all day."

You groaned and ruffled your hair in frustration.

"May I ask why?" Jin patted your back.

"Yoongi said he would go over with me some things before university starts again." You looked at the study book Jin placed down not to long ago.

Jin smiled, "If you need anything, remember, I'll listen to your every command."

You nodded with a slight grin. Jin left the room.

You put your head down, "I just want you to love me." You whispered.

You sighed and took out your phone. You dialed Yoongi's number.

"hello?" His sleepy voice echoed through the speaker.

You sighed, "Where are you?"

He paused for a second, "I think I fell asleep at the mattress store again."

You face palmed, "You said you'd go over some stuff with me!"

"I know, I know." Yoongi tried to calm you down, "I'm on my way." The phone line went blank.

You put down your phone and your door suddenly flew open, "M-my lady," Jin was panting as he held himself up against the door way, "Your f-father's wife sh-she's pregnant!"

You gasped in shock.

----
A/N: Let's hope BTS wins the billboard awards 💕