Chapter 10

Jin drove you, himself, and Yoongi to the beach.

Looking at Yoongi's pale skin, you figured he hadn't been in the sun for a while.

Plus, he was coving his eyes as much as possible and staying in the shade as you and Jin set everything up.

"Yoongi? Wanna swim?" You asked, while you grabbed your floaty and was headed for the ocean as Jin followed.

"Nah." He replied and went back to his phone.

You and Jin shrugged while you both continued to splash each other in the cold sea water.

You sat in your doughnut shaped floaty while Jin swayed you around.

Girls were staring at Jin and his broad shoulders, Whispering nasty comments about you and rolling their eyes.

You sighed and removed the sun glasses off your head.

Jin smiled, "What's wrong Y/N?"

You gulped, "I'm scared those girls will jump on me or something."

Jin's windshield laugh was clearly heard and the caused you to also laugh.

"OMG YOUR LAUGH JIN!" You screamed and laughed, holding your stomach.

He calmed down and stopped laughing while you, were still laughing like an idiot.

"Ok ok." He splashed you again.

"Yah!" You kicked water in his face.

"Wanna fight?" He let go of the tube and waved to you as you floated away.

You knew how to swim. You just didn't want to, you'd rather just sit and drift off to paradise.

Jin began swimming after you as the waves got rougher.

"Jin! The waves!" You tried to jump out but of course, you were stuck.

No one was out as far as you were in the water.

You began screaming at the top of your lungs.

Yoongi got annoyed at your screaming and looked out.

He saw you drifting off in the waves and laughed a bit before walking to go save you.

He jumped into the water and swam pretty fast.

He grab a hold on your tube and swam back to shore.

Jin saw and followed.

"Aish! You're such a trouble!" Yoongi sat besides you on the hot sand.

"Ah, it was my fault. We played around roughly." Jin scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry." You stared at the ground. Yoongi looked pretty mad so you thought it'd be best if you didn't fight back, especially if he saved you.

"Just go eat something." Yoongi went back into the shade while you nodded and followed Jin to the picnic table.

"Ah I'm really sorry my lady." He bowed.

"Y/N!" You corrected him and he nervously smiled.

"I'm sorry Y/N." he bowed again.

"It's okay, we will not speak of this at home." You grabbed a paper plate and placed a hot dog on it.

Jin shook his head, "I should be punished for what I did."

"You're like a puppy." You sat down across of him and laughed.

He tilted his head, "how so?"

You raised your eyebrows, "Just observe your actions."

"Oh my... you're right Y/N!" His realization face was always the funniest.

"Yoongi?" He sat besides you.
---
A/N: sorry for the sucky chapter ;-; it's pretty late but I must update! author-nim loves youuu