Chapter 23

"P-p-pregnant!?" You couldn't believe your ears. You actually didn't want to believe the words that just came out of Jin's mouth, because if she is pregnant, it's certainly not your father's child.

Jin walked into your room and closed the door behind him. He sat besides you on the bed and patted your back, "Im sure there will be an explanation to this tomorrow morning..."

You sighed and closed your eyes, "I don't want another excuse." You opened your eyes, "I want the truth..."

Jin gave you one of his assuring smiles, "Look, I know you know what's going on between your father's wife and the main butler but, just know, I'm always here for you."

You nodded, "Thanks Jin."

Jin patted your back once more then left your room. The silence washed over you and so did your horrible thoughts.

After a few minutes of being lost in your thoughts a certain shadow hovered above you.

"I heard the news." His low voice spoke.

You sat up and saw Yoongi. He had his usual sweat pants and sweat shirt. His hair messy and his socks mismatched.

"I don't know what to do." You sighed as Yoongi sat besides you.

Yoongi looked at you and his expression became gentle, "Things happen for a reason." He whispered, loud enough so you could hear, "Maybe this happened cause it'll relieve you in a way."

"No." You scoffed, "You don't get it Yoongi! Your aunt is cheating on my father with the butler!" You raised your voice.

Yoongi embraced you in a tight hug, "Look I know everything." He patted your head, "I'm ashamed of being related to her."

A tear ran down your cheek as he spoke to you in such a gentle voice.

"You're strong Y/N." he hugged you tighter, "You can overcome this, with a smile on your face." He pulled away and looked at you. "Don't cry." He wiped the tears with his sleeve. "I'm always here for you." Yoongi hugged you once more then left you alone so you could think.
---
The next morning Jin woke you up, "Your bath is ready My lady."

You lazily nodded and rubbed your eyes, "Thanks Jin." You yawned and walked into the bathroom.
-
After your bath you walked downstairs for breakfast. You were preparing yourself to act happy when your father and his wife told you the news.

Butler Kyun (the main butler if you forgot) stood besides your father's wife.

Jin pulled out your chair and you sat down. Yoongi was sitting besides you, he put his hand on yours and give you a grin.

"Y/N! We have news for you!" Your father's smile makes you want to cry. You want to tell your father that his wife is a fake and that's not his child.

You faked a smile, "What is it?"

Your father's wife held on to your father's arm. You could clearly tell the butlers eyes was all over her.

"Your mother is pregnant!" Your father laughed and his wife giggled.

You did as you did best, you acted. You acted happy, and excited, "Wow! How many weeks? Or months?"

Your father's wife smirked, "one month and a week."

You nodded, "Congratulations Father."

Yoongi glanced at you then looked back at your father and his wife, "I hope you're happy aunt."

She laughed, "And why wouldn't I be?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, lots of people lie about things."

Your father's wife nervously giggled and rolled her eyes, "I'm happy."

You could hear Jin sigh, "Sir," Jin spoke and everyone's eyes was on him.

"Yes Jin?" Your father looked at Jin.

Jin smiled, "I know it's not in my place to say but," he looked at you before he could continue. You mouthed 'no please' you didn't want to ruin things, not yet at least.
---
A/N: Sorry for the late update 😭💕