Chapter 27

>Jin POV<

I looked away as quickly as possible. My heart ached while a warm tear ran down my cheek. I turned my back and walked away, "I was the one who got hurt in the end."

>End of Jin POV<

You were shocked at first. Yoongi's soft lips pressed against yours, his eyes closed while yours wide open. He pulled away and saw your face in shock, "I'm sorry I-" his face blushed a bright shade of red.

"Yoongi look," you rubbed your finger against your lips, "I can't accept whatever feelings you might have for
Me..."

Yoongi chuckled and looked down, "I'm getting rejected, aren't I?"

You began to feel bad and patted his back, "I-I Love Jin..." you sighed.

Yoongi nodded, "Mhm I know." He looked up at you and slightly smiled, "I hope you smile more with him and I wish you all the happiness the world could offer."

"Thank you Yoongi." You smiled.

He nudged you with his elbow, "What are you doing? Go to Jin!"

You sighed, "I don't know if I can face him..."

Yoongi shook his head, "Jin has feelings for you, you can see it when he talks to you with that slight sparkle in his eyes."

You giggled quietly, "I don't want to leave you here alone."

Yoongi shrugged, "Its fine." He smiled at you, "Just go."

You nodded and hugged Yoongi one last time then whispered, "Thank you."

You grabbed your stuff and ran towards the exit.

Yoongi watched you as the smile from his face disappeared. "I hope you find what you're looking for." He whispered.

He curled up into a ball and looked up at the sky, "The stars are really beautiful..." he realized you were the one that showed him the beauty in things he never even imagined had a meaning to it. You showed him the beauty in yourself and that's why he fell in love you. "I'll miss you." He whispered, "Be the star that sparkles the brightest..."

---

You ran and got a taxi. You anxiously tapped your foot.

"Jin I love you! I love you so much..." you whispered to yourself. You couldn't wait to see him and tell him he can push you away, and avoid you but you'll always come back. Why? Because your feelings were so strong for him.

>Jin POV<

I got into my car and drove off to who knows where. I angrily hit my steering wheel, "I hate this!" I screamed. 

I pulled into the side of the road and cried, sobbed, and went crazy. I placed my head on my hand which was gripping on my steering wheel tightly.

Why can't I just forget already? I want to forget. I want to forget her! I want to forget everything.

My heart is shattered, broken, and it hurts. It hurts so much.

I don't want to see her, I don't want to see her fall in love with Yoongi. I don't think I'd be able to handle it cause I love her. I love her so much, to the point it hurts me to love her.

---

A/N: depressed mood rn ❤️