Chapter 19

Jin patted your head, "Im just another butler. You surely didn't have to miss me."

You gently hit his chest, "You idiot! I missed you cause you're special." Your heart fluttered.

Jin looked surprised but then smiled gently, "It's alright, I'm here now."
---
It's been a couple of hours since Jin had woken up.

You both talked and had some tea. His body cramped here and there but besides that he seemed fine.

"Jin," you spoke.

"Hm?" He raised his eyebrows as he replied.

"Why don't you have any family we can get a hold of?" You asked out of curiosity.

Jin shrugged sadly, "My parents passed away while I was a baby." He said, "They were murdered. I survived, but I was soon taken into an orphanage because no other relatives seemed to want me."

You looked down. You regretted asking that question. Maybe it was too personal and he felt he had to answer it since he was YOUR butler.

"Jin I'm sorry for asking." You apologized.

He shook his head, "It's fine, I knew you'd ask one day."

You sighed, "Are you sure you can be discharged tomorrow?" You observed his face.

He nodded with his normal warm smile, "I told you, I'm feeling fine."

You smiled back. There was something about Jin that made you fall for him even more each day. You didn't know if it was that he always cared about you or his comforting smiles that made you feel warm inside. But whatever it was, you knew it had to stop. He was your butler, nothing more.

"What happened anyway?" You rested your head on your hand.

Jin just smiled, "An accident."

You scrunched your face up. It wasn't like you to be so nosy. You were really only nosy when someone you dearly loved got into trouble or was hurt in anyway.

"An accident? What type of accident?" You said wanting to get more information about him.

Jin patted your head lightly, "It doesn't matter, I'm fine aren't I?" He tilted his head to the side.

You lifted up your head, "I'll give you a break off of duty when you get discharged."

Jin shook his head and hands, "N-no I must serve you!"

You put your finger up yo your lips as you stood up, "just please."

Jin slowly put down his hands, "Hm I only want a day off." He grinned.

You gave him a 'yeah right' look and grabbed your purse from the chair.

Jin chuckled, "Where are you going?" He asked noticing you packing up your stuff.

"I'm going to go home and tell everyone you're okay." You looked at Jin.

He nodded, "Be careful." He waved.

You smiled and left his room. You leaved your back against the cold door, you sighed. Your heart was beating so fast just from his smile.
---
"He's going to be discharged?" Yoongi said.

Yoongi, your father, and his wife were sitting on the kitchen table.

"Yeah tomorrow." You stayed standing. You weren't planning to stay for long since you wanted to stay by Jin's side.

"Ah well he can have as long as he needs to recover." Your father looked to his wife which also gave an approving nod.

Yoongi just sat there looking at the table.

"I guess I should go ba-"

"I'll drive you." Yoongi interrupted.

You shook your head but Yoongi insisted. Your father also said it was a good idea since Yoongi could pick you and Jin up in the morning. You sighed and nodded, agreeing to the plan.
---
"Y/N..." you were about to open the Jin's hospital door but Yoongi stopped you by calling out your name.

You looked back at him. He ran to you and held you in his arms.

You were a bit shocked but soon hugged him back. His arm wrapped around your small waist, as your arms wrapped around his shoulders, "Yoongi what's wrong?" You asked him.

He nuzzled his nose in the crook of your neck, "I really don't know." He whispered.

You patted his back as a sign of comfort.

>Jin's POV<
I was about to open my door to go take a nice walk.

I froze as I was about to touch the door knob.

Yoongi? Y/N? Are they hugging? My heart stopped beating for a second.

I looked at Yoongi with jealousy. At that point I knew what wanting something all to myself felt like... I must stop this feeling.
---
A/N: My birthday is tomorrow... I'm so excited I can't stop smiling~