Chapter 25

"I want to go star gazing tonight." You said. You had a feeling Yoongi was going to decline that request because one: he'll probably fall asleep. Two: he doesn't like touching grass cause it makes him itchy. And Three: He probably has better ideas.

"Okay, 6pm tonight?" He nodded his head.

You looked at him puzzled, "Weren't you going to say 'no' or something?"

He shook his head, "Why? I asked you where you wanted to go and if star gazing will cheer you up I'll gladly take you there."

You smiled, "Thank you Yoongi." You patted his head, "You cheered me up."

Yoongi grinned, "Before we go let's stop at the supermarket to get some snacks."

You nodded your head, "We have couple more hours before we have to go though."

Yoongi checked the watch around his wrist, "Yeah, we do have some time to kill..." he mumbled. "How about we plan out our schedule for university?"

"Okay~" you reached over and grabbed your backpack, "Go get yours."

Yoongi got up and ran to his room then came back with his backpack.

He handed you his schedule and you handed yours to him, "Oh my god..." you stared at his schedule in disbelief.

"You got to be kidding me..." his jaw dropped as he also stared at your schedule.

"We have all our classes together?" You both said in unison.

"Yoongi!" You shouted, frustrated.

"What!?" He looked at you, just as frustrated.

You put down his schedule, "I swear when I saw your schedule on the table you had only like two classes with me!"

He scrunched his nose, "I got called from the university and I was told I was given the wrong schedule so they gave me a new one."

You sighed, "We CANNOT fight during class! I need to pass." You exaggerated on the word 'cannot'

Yoongi agreed, "I also need to pass."

It was complete silence for a while. You were thinking about how you and Yoongi got tangled up in this situation, he was probably thinking the same.

"When does university start?" You glanced at him.

"In two days, not including today." He tapped his finger on his leg, "We just won't sit by each other in class..."

"Yeah," you sighed, "hopefully we don't have assigned seats."

His eyes widened, "Don't jinx it!" He covered your mouth with his hand.

You licked his hand, "Don't do that!"

He rubbed his hand on his jeans, "Why'd you lick me?" He asked, with a disgusted face.

You laughed, "Did you eat marshmallows or something?"

He nodded, "Yeah... why?"

"Your hand taste like melted marshmallow..." you giggled.

He licked his finger on the opposite hand of which you licked, "Crap," he wiped both his hands in his jeans.

You laughed at him trying to get the taste off his hands by wiping it on his clothes, instead of walking to the bathroom to wash his hands.
---
"Yoongi it's 5:30pm! We have to stop by the store remember!" You yelled behind the bathroom door. Yoongi takes forever to get ready even though when he gets out he looks the same.

"Okay, okay! Let's go." He opened the bathroom door and walked out.

Jin suddenly bumped into us, "Do you need me to-"

You interrupted him, "No, I'll be fine." You walked pass Jin and Yoongi followed behind.

Jin sighed, "I'm sorry," he whispered to himself.

---
A/N: Cause everyone wanted an update xD