Chapter 30

>Your POV<

It's been about a month since Jin and I began dating. He treated me like his universe. I couldn't be happier than I am now.

Of course my father's wife is still a pain and my father's blindness towards her cheating is annoying but, he's happy. How could I ruin that...?

Yoongi moved out of the house. He apparently is pursuing his dreams in the city. He calls me often and Jin scolds him about not taking care of himself.

"Y/N!" Your father called me from downstairs.

I put down your book and ran downstairs, "Yes?"

He smiled and gestured me forward, "Come here."

I nodded and walked towards him. His wife walked out of the kitchen and walked behind him, "Hello Y/N." she smiled. Her stomach began showing. The baby wasn't my father's, me and Jin both knew that too.

I rolled my eyes and focused on my father who was standing in front of me, "Yes father?"

He chuckled, "Let's all go get dinner! Hm?"

I nodded and looked up stairs, "Can Jin come?"

My father smiled, showing his teeth. "Of course!" My father absolutely adored Jin. He congratulated us everyday ever since we got together.

I smiled and ran upstairs to go get Jin. "Jin!" You called out.

He came out of his room wearing his usual suit and bow tie. "Yeah?"

Another thing has changed. He agreed to stop calling me "My lady."

"My father wants us to all go to dinner." I smiled, clapping my hands together.

Jin walked towards me, intertwining his fingers with mine. "Alright. I'll go change." He let go of my hand and the warmth was gone.

I sighed and walked to my room to change. I picked out a light blue dress with a white ribbon in the middle.

I walked out of my room to see Jin leaning against the railing. He turned back to me and smiled.

(A/N: lowkey too lazy to describe it

(A/N: lowkey too lazy to describe it.)

He held my hand and walked downstairs with me.

My father was standing there as his wife held onto his arm.

But the main butler was also there. He was standing behind my fathers wife with a sly smile.

I squeezed Jin's hand in anger. He helped me down the last step and kissed my forehead, "Don't worry okay?" He whispered.

I calmed down and nodded. "Is he coming too?" I pointed at the butler.

My father was about to step out the door with his wife before he said, "Ah he needs a break sometimes too." My father walked out of the house getting into the limousine with his wife and the butler.

As they drove away his wife smirked at me through the window. My anger boiled inside me.

Jin hugged me and patted my head.

"Jin I want to tell my father about her tonight." I said as I clenched my fist.

He nodded, "He should know that the child isn't his either."

I sighed and pulled away, "I just don't know how."

---
A/N: 3-4 more chapters left I think