Chapter 19: The dining room

I’m SO SORRY! I haven’t uploaded in moths! Sorry Sorry Sorry! I just didn’t have the inspiration for a long time, but I managed to write today! I was halfway finished with the chapter already so it wasn’t that hard to write when I made up my mind on that was gonna happen next!

I hope you like the chapter!

RECAP:

Kathrine's POV

“Draco Malfoy,” I said with my most confident voice, but in the background I could hear my voice be filled with tears. I refuse to let him or any of the others see me cry. Draco looked right in my eyes, and I saw his eyes widen in fear.  I smiled one of my evil smiles, and he had to breaks the eye contact. He wouldn’t dare to challenge me in front of others.

“Kathrine,” he said, barely loud enough for me to hear, I could actually smell the fear coming from him. An ability I inherited from my father, and my ancestors.

“How dare you talk to her like that?” my followers where pitchy today, I smiled a reassuring smile to them.

“It’s okey, guys. Hey Malfoy, I need a room to rest, I quite tired. Where can I rest?” I asked him, knowing he couldn’t deny me anything. Even if he joined the “good side” after the last battle, he was still mine, my prisoner. He swore his loyalty to my father, and he’s not one to let go of followers easily. So when Malfoy swore to my father, he will be under a Riddles command as long as he lives. Malfoy looked at me, and began to walk towards me.

“Follow me please, Miss Riddle,” he addressed me properly this time, probably that coward didn’t dare to do anything else.  We walk out of the living room, I apparently transported to, and up a stair to the second floor. We walked down a long hall, and then he stopped in front of a door. Draco took forward a key, and unlocked the door. I walked in and looked at a beautiful room, especially made for me. The Malfoy mansion always had to room made for the Riddle family, one for the lords, and one for the misses. I knew my room was the most spectacular room in the entire house, but the feeling inside me quickly took over my stunning mind. I had to be alone NOW.

“Thank you, Draco. I’ll call on you if there’s anything,” I said to him and closed the door in his face. I could hear him walk away, a little stunned, before I walk over to my bed and collapsed on the top of it. The tears that I’ve managed to hold back for some time now, created a large river under my eyes. Why did I cry?

Chapter 19: The dining room

Kathrine POV

I never thought that my tears would stop, but eventually they did. All the crying made my tired, and after a while I fell asleep. I dreamt it, the murder I committed, over and over again, but the hardest part was to see James. He was furious and sad at the same time. I had hurt him, and he will always blame me for my actions. I hope he will forgive me.

No one dared to come and wake me this morning, so when I opened my eyes it was possible to see the sun behind the black curtains. On the opposite wall was a clock I hadn’t noticed the day before, it was an old grandfather clock, in the colors of black and silver. Its carvings were beautiful, and the whole clock screamed darkness.

The clock showed 11.59. I was shocked that the clock was so much, but I had cried half of the night. I got out of the bed, and it wasn’t until then I figured out I had slept in my School uniform. Quickly I walked towards a different door, than the one I came through last night, and opened it. Here were all of my clothes, everything with the dark mark on it. I quickly got dressed into a black top, and a black skirt, before I took out one of the cloaks. It was black, with a silver edge, the fabric where soft but strong, and this was my favorite cloak.