Intro

I grew up in 'average' family; two parents with two older brothers who protected me like they're my knights in shining armor. My brothers taught me the ropes of life, my parents weren't always there since they were always doing their work in court.

          My brothers are star athletes. Aiden, who was the oldest, is the track star in our school. He's a senior and has made state every single year since he was a freshman. After his first year, many universities heard about him and offered him places in their track teams. The amount of scholarships he received was tremendous. Carson, who's the middle child, is the star quarterback of our school. He's a junior and has been holding the position since he was a sophomore; the school has been undefeated since then.

         Last, but not least- there's me, baby girl Hera. There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just an average girl who doesn't follow her brothers footsteps in sports. I happened to be the child with the brains; I'm not saying my brothers are dumb, I'm just saying that I happened to be the "nerd" out of the three of us. I'm not complaining about it, I like to read and have good grades. I'm a sophomore and have been at the top of my class since, well, forever. Don't think I don't have a potty mouth, because I do.  Living with two male teenagers, you learn to say what they say.

          However, it gets to be a pain in the butt to have "hot" guys for brothers; girls are always trying to throw themselves at my two siblings who happen to be in serious relationships and are always trying to get me to hook them up with the two idiots. But the worst thing is that no boys talk to me; my brother thought it was funny to go on the school intercom and tell the whole student body that I was off limits and if any boy tries to make a move on me they'll bash their face in. That was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.

          Although my brothers make daily threats to any males that come in contact with me, one decided that he'll ignore the two and continue on talking to me. His name is Lance. From the stereotypical outfit he always wears, you can say he's the bad boy of the school. Black jeans, black shirts, black leather jacket and black riding boots. Those riding boots are for his motorbike; you can always tell if it's him who's riding up in the parking lot cause of the roar of his engine.

          Lance always messes with me; any chance he gets, he'll always do anything to make me annoyed. I guess it's his favorite pass time other than banging the school slut Chloe.

          Chloe is the definition of a whore. She slept with half of the male population of the school including some male teachers. No-one cares because her dad is the vice mayor of the town, so she's pretty much invincible. Also, she has this obsession with Lance, she thinks that they're "together" but they're not. She always tells me off whenever Lance annoys me, let's just say it's not pretty. 

All of these factors usually cause some serious problems, right?

I just hope I can avoid these problems before they even start and bite me in the ass.