Chapter 1

I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection; I evaluated my outfit and gave it an a plus, I had to make myself look presentable for the world even though I didn't want to. I slipped my feet into my KEDS and grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my brothers were.

"Good morning twinkle toes." Aiden smiled at me. It quickly diminished when he noticed the eggs he was cooking were starting to burn. I quietly laughed at him and sat down next to Carson who was scarfing his food down. Aiden set my plate of food in front of me and I started to eat. "We leave in ten minutes," Aiden grumbled as he started to clean the skillet and spatula he use.

Carson finished eating after Aiden finished his sentence; I looked at him in disbelief, his plate was completely full when Aiden gave me my plate. I quickly ate my food down and chugged the cup of orange juice that was set in front of me. "I'm going to start the car; I'll wait for you guys," Carson announced he walked out the front door.

I finished eating just as the door slammed closed; I set the plate in the sink and wiped my mouth with a tissue. Aiden grabbed our bags and looked at me, "You get slower and slower every day Hera." I stuck my tongue out at him and followed him out to the car. Carson was visibly rocking out the music that was playing, I laughed at him when he started to strum his air guitar and bob his head with the beat of the music. I opened the car door and he stopped and pretended like he was doing nothing, "Nice air guitar bro." His face turned red as Aiden laughed at him.

"Are you guys ready?" Aiden asked. Both, Carson and I, gave a nod and we were off to school.

______________________

Sorry that it's so short, but thanks for reading it!

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment about what you think:]

Love ya'll.