// If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck //

I got a call 3 hours later from Matty, telling me to get ready for tonight. I looked through my wardrobe at all of my clothes and finally decided on a short black dress and the same boots I was wearing today. I put them on with a few rings and a nice necklace that Ryan had bought me for my 17th birthday. I took out the buns in my hair and let my hair hang lose over my shoulders. I put on some nice red lipstick and touched up my eyeliner then waited. Half an hour later there was a knock at the door. I was just sitting in the living room watching old reruns of Freaks and Geeks. I got up and answered the door and there stood Matty, holding a bunch of white roses. I took them from him and smelt the delicious perfume-like scent of freshness. I quickly put them in some water and grabbed my purse. We walked downstairs and there was the exact same car from the video for Chocolate. I was so excited. Matty opened the door for me and I hopped in. He closed the door and went around to the other side of the car and got in, starting the ignition. We drove down the main road, the sweet sound of The Rolling Stones quietly playing on the radio. I took this time to look Matty over. He was wearing a nice jacket with a loose dress shirt and black jeans. He looks incredibly handsome. After a 15 minute drive we got to this incredibly fancy restaurant. I’d seen this place before and herd great reviews, but never had the chance to dine here.

“Matty, this place is too expensive. I can’t-“ Matty cut me off with a quick kiss.

“Sorry, I’ve wanted to do that since I first saw you this evening. You look amazing, love. C’mon, let’s go eat” he smiled. He took me by the hand and led me into the restaurant. He told a waited that he had a reservation under his name and they took us to a nice table near the window, complete with a candle and a rose.  The waiter gave us our menus and we ordered drinks; a beer for him and a glass of white wine for me. This place was beyond classy. I’d always wanted to come here but Ryan and I never had the cash. Every item on the menu was over 20 pound and the drinks alone were 10 pound each.

“Seriously Matt, thank you so much for taking me here. I’ve always wanted to come here but I’ve never had enough money. Thank you.”

“It’s no problem, darling” he smiled. The waited came back and put our drinks in front of us. I took a sip of my wine and then we ordered our food.

We spoke and I opened up a bit about my past. He told me that it must have been terrible to have to grow up like that; that my parents were such madmen. That it was no way for a child to live.

“I’m incredibly glad that you never gave up, or else I would have never met such a beautiful woman” he said as he took my hand.

We ate an incredibly delicious meal and spoke a bit more. Matty paid for dinner and we headed off back to my apartment for him to drop me off. Once we got back, I asked if he wanted to come in for coffee. We walked up the stairwell to my apartment and I opened the door. We walked to the kitchen and I boiled the kettle. Matt sat himself down on one of the almost broken chairs at the bench. He as hunched over slightly and had removed his jacket. I poured 2 coffees and I leant over the bench, sipping the hot liquid. After that, we decided to open a bottle of wine. Eventually one thing led to another after we got a bit tipsy and we ended up on the couch, me lying on top of him, snogging our brains out. His hands ran up my thighs and he lifted me so I was sitting on his lap. He then picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He pushed me against the wall and the strap of my dress had fallen down. I slipped his shirt over his head as I breathed his name. He kissed my neck as he unzipped my dress and pulled it off, laying me down on the bed. He kissed down my breast to my stomach and back up. He came back to my mouth and slid down my panties. I undid his jeans and pulled them down, along with his boxers. He kissed down my breast to my belly button, then came back up to my neck. He put on a condom and then slowly slid into me, making me moan like I never had before.

“Mmm faster” I groaned, feeling the pleasure spread throughout my body. He sped up as he continued to suck on my neck, giving me a big purple hickey. I clawed at his back, breaking some of the skin and leaving red claw marks. He grabbed my hips and thrusted again, moaning so loudly that my neighbours down stairs could probably hear. We kept going for a good 5 minutes more before I knew that he was getting close. I kissed down his neck and suddenly I was done. I breathed his name into his neck as he finished into the condom with a groan. He pulled out and tied the condom at the end and threw it into the bin next to the bed. He collapsed next to me and brought me in. He cuddled me close to his chest and kissed my forehead before I fell asleep.

A/N sorry it took a while to update, but it's Christmas so I thought I would but this chapter up now. It's not too good but I kinda like it. Chapter title is from Sex c: