// I wanna see you but you're not mine //

The next day Matty packed up all of his stuff and put it into his car. We spent one final moment at our front door of the apartment we had bought together. Since he’s gonna be touring pretty much constantly, he’s decided that he’s just gonna go back to living with George and I can have our flat. I gave him a quick kiss, not too passionate because then I’d just want him to stay. I waved him goodbye and watched him get in his car and drive away. Not gonna lie, I did cry a little bit. I’ve never ever loved anyone as much as I love him. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. It’d been a couple of hours since I’d said goodbye to Matt, and now all of the tears were gone and wiped away. I had to find something to take my mind off him. I realised that I would never be able to listen to my favourite band and feel the same way I used to again. Hearing his voice would bring up all of my emotions towards him and his beautiful smile. I went onto Instagram to check likes/followers and saw that I had been mentioned in a photo by Matty. I went onto the photo and saw that it was a photo of us on my birthday. The caption underneath the photo broke my heart.

“Never in my life have I known someone so beautiful and so caring. I have never loved someone as much as you and I will be forever grateful for what we had. The past year with you was the happiest I’ve ever been. We taught each other so much and these lessons we will keep forever. I am so sad that it has to end but that’s just what happens to all good things. I know that we’ll stay friends because we are far too similar to not. Thank you so much for being perfect, Maddy Wellington. I shouldn’t be the only one to experience your perfection however, so go and share it with someone else. I will always remember what we had and I will always love you no matter what.

Here’s to being best friend’s xx”

I never replied.

A/N just a quick chapter, next chapter is the last one!