Normal day in the rink. Not.

Chapter three

"Are you guys ready to race! Well clear the floor!" Shimmer yelled, Turing the music down. She was the DJ, Cobalt and I were skating around the rink, helping the kids that fall get back up, teaching them to skate, and racing against anyone who thought they could beat us.
"So first, as usual, we have Cobalt and Frost. Anyone want to challenge the two champs." Luna yelled, taking the mic from Shimmer. Who went to check our request board.
"Get ready to get beat! I'm the champion from every rink I've been too!" A guy yelled. He had black hair, and was wearing all black. I skated over to Cobalt. "10 J he's a Zeref wanna be." I whispered. She nodded.
"You know it." None of us understand why, but we've always been the main target for 'Zeref Wanna Be's'.
"Ok! We have a volunteer!" Luna yelled. We lined up. I was in the middle, between the weirdo and Cobalt. I held my hand out. "I'm Frost, and behind me, is Cobalt." He looked at my hand. At the benches, there was a little group of people. A guy that looked just like the one in front of me, but with glasses, a blond with short hair, and a cat with two tails. The look-alike was holding a sheathed sword. He shook my hand.
"Rin. Also, mind if we talk after the race?" I nodded.
"Of course. Also, good luck." I said.
"Are you people ready?!" Luna yelled.
"You can do it Rin!" My gaze shot over to Rin's group of friends. The blond was cheering him on.
"On my mark! Get set! GO!" Luna screamed. We shot off. It was me and Cobalt, tied for first, and Rin, just a few feet behind us. Cobalt looked at me, smirked, and then sprayed water in my eyes. I grabbed her arm right as I fell. Dragging her down with me. Our competitor fell over us, not moving in time to avoid the pile of limbs. Everybody but Rin's friends laughed, cause instead of laughing they ran over to us.
"Are you ok?" The Look-Alike said. Me and Cobalt layed there laughing.
"You cheater!" I yelled.
"You wanna go!" Cobalt yelled back.
"Kids, take this as a lesson. Cheating gets you nowhere." Luna said.

"I'm assuming you want to talk in private?" I asked. Rin nodded.
"Me and my friends."
"Ok. Give me a sec, let me see if it's possible for us to close up early." I told him. He turned and went back to his friends, while I skated over to the prize station for the game room, it was connect to a room where we greeted the people at the door, and gave them tickets to get rental skates and stuff. I slid over the counter, and opened the door. "Karma?" She looked up.
"What's up Frost?"
"Do have anything going on, or can we close for guild members only early?" I asked. The rink was only open for so long, after it was guild members only. Basically becoming a regular guild. If you didn't have business with the guild, you weren't allowed in.
"Um yea. Sure, we can close in about an hour. I'll make a announcement using the Voice Of God." I nodded. She picked up the mic, that we called the Voice of God. It was called that cause when used, everything became lowered and it was the main. "Attention all skaters! The rink will be closed in about 30 minutes, for guild members only." Karma said into the VoG. (Voice of God) I nodded then headed out into the open. I skated over to the group of people.
"Ok Rin, and other people I don't know, you guys are gonna stay after it's closed for guild only." The Look-Alike stepped up. He no longer had the sword. Rin had in on his back.
"My name is Yukio. The blond behind me, is Sheimi. And the cat on Rin's shoulder is Kuro." He introduced.
"Thanks for your names. You guys aren't from around here, are you?" I asked. They shook their head. "Ok. Well, I'm Frost. I'm a Ice Dragon Slayer. Most of the guild members are some kind of slayer." They looked completely confused. I sighed. There was a inhuman scream. I whirled. There were a bunch of little goblin things, surrounding a bunch of kids. Well, more like a hoard of them. "Oi! Little help on the rink?!" I screamed, before skating over to attack. Ice covered my hands. Blossom ran down the stairs.
"Everyone! Get as close as you can to the practice zone!" She yelled, and let me tell you, Blossom NEVER yells. Yukio shot past me, some kind of guns in each of his hands. Shorting bullets at the goblin things.
"ICE DRAGON: FROST BITE SPIKES!" I screamed, sending thousands of icicles at the things.
"WATER DRAGON: BUBBLE!" A giant bubble formed around the kids. Protecting them for the demonic looking creatures. I looked behind me. Meaning to thank Cobalt, but ended up getting distracted by Rin. Blue flames surrounded him. I was stunned.
"Blue flames. Flames colder than ice, but hotter than fire." I mumbled. I felt something bite into my back.
"Frost! Get your head in the fight!" Cobalt yelled. Yukio shot at it, and it flew off. Rin ran over. Being careful not to touch me.
"You ok?" I nodded. Sheimi ran over.
"That thing got you good. Ni, I need Mr Sunshine." She said. A little green thing popped out of her pocket and it nodded. Suddenly out of it came Aloe Vera.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I skated past her. Creating a scythe of ice, bringing it down on one of the tiny bastards. I took a quick second to see my friends were doing. Cobalt was fighting her way to her bubble, to calm the kids inside it. Blossom was creating a wall of vines to protect all the other skaters. Summer was with her, killing anything that came near them. Razor was protecting the people who were at the food area. Shimmer was helping us fight. Karma was in the shadows, stealing the goblins forms and killing them. "Cobalt! Tidal wave!" I shouted to my blue haired friend. That should knock them all out at once. She nodded.
"WATER DRAGON: TIDAL WAVE!" A huge wave of water splashed down onto the creature, killing them.
"Karma are we good?" I asked. She nodded. Coming up, out of the shadows.
"What were those?" Shimmer asked. I shrugged. The water left from the wave disappeared, and the goblins were nowhere in sight.
"Those were hob goblins." Rin said waking up. I looked over at him. He had sheath his sword and the flames were gone.
"Miss, let Sheimi tend to your wounds." Yukio said, as Sheimi came over. I shook my head.
"Who the hell said my name was 'Miss'. It's Frost. And I'm fine. We can deal with that later. Those kids need more help than I do. Blossom! Mind coming and doing some healing?" I yelled the last part. I felt blood run down my leg. I wiped it off on my hand.

"Now will you let Sheimi tend to your wound?" Yukio said coming.
"It's fine. I've had worse." He shook his head.
"That isn't just any wound. That's a demon wound. Meaning if it's not taken care of soon, it can do major harm. Harm that can't be fixed. Your pushing it by leaving alone this long." He said. I rolled me eyes. We've spent the last few hours dealing with everybody.
"I told you it's fine!" I said, hopping up from my spot on the ground. I could feel the wound hardening. Preparing to scale over. For some reason, when ever I get a wound, it hardens and then blueish-whitish scales cover over it.
"No major damage was done. Thank god for that right?" Shimmer said coming up to me.
"Awesome. Also, did you see those flames on Rin?" She nodded.
"Yea. It was really cool. I mean, blue flames!" I shook my head.
"Colder than ice, and hotter than fire. That's what that fire is. Yukina told me all about those flames. Also, is everyone ready to sit down and actually figure out what's going on with those guys." I questioned. She nodded. I walked over to Rin.
"Hey we're ready to sit down and talk. You guy want to follow me to our 'meeting' room?" I said with the air quotes. They looked at me weird. Razor skated over.
"Hey I would go change your shirt. The back is soaked with blood." She told me. I tried to look at my back. "You want to take them to our guild meeting hall for me?" She smiled.
"Sure. Take your time." I told her, as she lead them up stairs. I followed them up, heading to my room. Taking of my shirt and threw it in my room. Who cares if I'm just wearing a sports bra?

I opened the door and walked in, taking my spot right under the AC. I looked at Rin and Yukio. They both had a huge blush on their face. Blossom, the usually shy guild master, stood up.
"What were those things that attacked the kids?"
"Those are demons. If I may ask, how is it you create and control the elements you do?" Yukio said. I shot up in panic.
"Like, demons from the book of Zeref?!" He shook his head.
"I don't know of a Zeref. No those are demons from Gehenna, under Satan's rule." We all gave them a confused look. Shimmer was the first to speak up.
"Who's Satan?" They gave us a surprised look.
"You don't know of the Devil?" Sheimei ask, tilting her head.
"If your saying that I created those things, you can go to hell!" Luna yelled. Her black marks forming on her arms and face. Rin shot up.
"Demon!" Cobalt shot water at Luna.
"Calm it!" While I threw a piece of ice at Rin. He glared at me.
"That's a demon!" Sheimi said. "You can't trust them."
"Y'all are Demons!" I shot back.
"Hurt her, and I'll E.N.D! Your life." Razor said. Karma, Cobalt, and Shimmer fell back in our chairs laughing. Blossom and I gave small smile, while Luna looked to pissed to even do that.
"I'm a devil slayer! Not a flipping demon, you butts!" Luna screamed.
"Ok, let's just all calm down. Luna isn't a demon." Blossom said.
"Where are you guys from?" Karma asked.
"We live in Japan." Rin said.
"Never heard of it. There isn't a Japan in Fiore." I stated. They shook their heads.
"It's a country."
"Is that kinda like a kingdom?" Shimmer asked.
"I guess?"
"This is the kingdom of Fiore." Razor said. The cat jumped up on the table. Rin reached for it.
"Kuro!" The cat jumped out of his grasp and looked at him.
"The girl without a shirt is a demon like us!" I stood up.
"I'm not a demon, Cat!" Yukio looked up at me. "If you can hear the Kuro, then you a demon. Only demons can hear Kuro." Everyone else stood up. Us preparing to kill them. "I hate to say that me and my brother are demons. We are the sons of Satan. But we have both vowed to one day kill our father. And it seems that you all are some kind of demons as well." Karma growled.
"We aren't demons."
"You may not believe me, but those gifts you have are the powers of demons."
"It's called magic! Most of the population has some sort of it!" Cobalt yelled. I looked around for Blossom, and found her on the ground. She was, with Sheimi, playing with the little green thing call Ni. I heard Razor sigh.
"Ok, let's just all sit down, and try to figure out what's happened. It obvious that this people aren't from here. For all we know, the could be from a different place. Like Edolas." I remember Gray telling me a story about when he was in Edolas. Back in Crocus. Summer sighed.
"Razors right for once."
"HEY!"
"We should just sit down, and talk."